Morley VAI-2 Steve Vai Bad Horsie 2 Contour Wah Pedal
It’s a Bad Horsie, and then some! Two foot-switchable wah modes; Bad Horsie Wah and Contour Wah. In Contour Wah mode, two knobs allow you to alter the wah frequency and level. The pedal is also equipped with “Clear-Tone” buffer circuitry to prevent signal loading and to drive long cables. Equipped with LED indication, easy access battery compartment.
Morley VAI-2 Wah Features:
- Two foot-selectable wah modes: Bad Horsie and Contour Wah
- In Contour mode, two knobs allow you to alter the frequency and level of the Wah
- Switchless design. Simply step on to engage Wah mode and step off to go to bypass
- Electro-Optical design (no more pots to get scratchy or wear out!)
- "True-Tone" Bypass buffer circuit ensures pure guitar tone and maintains signal level in bypass and Wah modes
- Cold-rolled steel housing, quick clip battery door, and LED indication
- Works with BASS or KEYS too!