Buy Neumann KMS 105 D Microphone online in India at the best price with free shipping from BAJAAO - India's music equipment superstore.
Neumann KMS 105 D Microphone
The Neumann KMS105D Digital Handheld Stage Microphone is essentially the digital version of the analog KMS105.
The KMS105D employs professional grade A/D converters and AES output protocol to enhance the KMS105 with even lower noise floor, greater dynamic range and resistance to RFI noise.
The microphone is designed for crucial sound reinforcement applications. Its element and output electronics deliver the results needed for professional vocal capturing in concerts, presentations, broadcasts and more.
The KMS105D features a supercardioid polar pattern that is most effective in minimizing off-axis noise and feedback in highly ambient environments.
High sound pressure handling eliminates noise and distortion while capturing transients and peaking signal.
Neumann KMS 105 D Features:
- Neumann sound on stage
- Excellent transparency for vocals/speech
- Cardioid/Supercardioid polar pattern with excellent feedback rejection
- Without off-axis coloration
- Effective pop shielding without any side effects
- Set includes stand clamp
- The legendary Neumann sound in the digital realm. Pure Neumann capsule sound.
- The satisfaction of recording the uncolored original, with no "bottlenecks" between the capsule and the recording system.
- The guarantee of having one of the best A/D converters available.
- Anti-clipping processing ensures handling safety, and reduces stress.
- Reduced time requirements and personnel costs, particularly due to faster post production processing.
- Lower investment costs, since separate A/D converters and preamps are no longer needed. This also means space and weight savings (e.g. in the OB van).
Neumann KMS 105 D Specifications:
- Acoustic transducer: Pressure gradient transducer
- Directional characteristic: Cardioid/Supercardioid
- Frequency response: 60 Hz to 20 kHz
- Free-field sensitivity:–47 dBFS
- Equivalent noise level, CCIR: 27 dB
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted: 16 dB-A
- Signal-to-noise ratio, CCIR: 67 dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio, A-weighted: 78 dB
- Maximum SPL at 0 dBFS: 141 dBSPL
- Dynamic range, A-weighted: 125 dB
- Sampling rates: 48 kHz
- Gain: 10 dB (variable with DMI-2)
- Compressor on, Attack time 100 ms, Release time 0.5 s, Threshold –10 dBFS, Ratio 2:1
- Supply voltage range: +6 V to +10.5 V
- Current consumption: max. 150 mA
- Weight: approx. 300 g,
- Diameter: 48 mm,
- Length: 180 mm.