Sound you can trust.
PreSonus Eris-series studio monitors are used worldwide by audio engineers who need to hear every detail of their recordings. Ideal for gaming and home
Kevlar woofers deliver a cleaner overall sound.
video production, the Eris E3.5 employs the same technology as the larger Eris models to deliver studio-quality sound, with a smooth and accurate frequency
response. Yet they’re compact enough to fit almost anywhere.
Every Eris-series studio monitor utilizes a custom-woven Kevlar low-frequency driver. The weave and nature of the Eris E3.5’s 3.5-inch Kevlar woofer result
Smooth high end and wide sweet spot.
in a more constant dispersion pattern throughout the frequency range, resulting in less time-smeared audio and cleaner overall sound.
The Eris E3.5 is equipped with a one-inch silk-dome tweeter that produces a smooth and refined sound, accurately reproducing transients and high
frequencies. The tweeter is designed to radiate sound with a fairly wide dispersion pattern, creating a large optimal listening area or “sweet spot” so you can
move around and still hear everything accurately.
A speaker’s response is affected by where you place it and the acoustics of your space. That’s why Eris E3.5 active media reference monitors offer easy-to-
Connect to virtually any line-level source.
adjust high- and low-frequency controls. A convenient front-panel volume knob sets both the speaker level and the integrated headphone amplifier level. Be
careful with that volume knob, though: Eris E3.5s are driven by an onboard 25 watt/side power amplifier and can get a lot louder than you may expect, while
still delivering clear, accurate audio.
With three different types of audio inputs, it’s easy to feed audio to your Eris monitors from a mixer, an interface, a media player, or almost any other line-
level source. The Eris E3.5 is equipped with rear-panel, ¼-inch TRS and RCA inputs, as well as front-panel 1/8-inch stereo, unbalanced line inputs for use with
mobile audio devices. With this selection, you’ll have no problem hooking your Eris speakers up with virtually any line-level source, including your
smartphone or tablet. The loud, clear, front-panel headphone amplifier lets you work and play in stealth mode, without disturbing your housemates.
Like all PreSonus monitor speakers, the Eris E3.5 offers consistent, accurate listening, with the smooth and even frequency response that has made Eris
monitors popular around the world. Their compact and powerful design makes them an ideal solution for any small space.
Want extra-deep low end? Pair compact Eris E3.5s with PreSonus’ powerful Temblor T8 active subwoofer for a truly full-range sound system that fits almost
- Components and construction
- 3.5-inch (89 mm) Kevlar low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- Rear-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction
- Optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- User controls
- High- and low-frequency tuning controls
- Front-panel Volume control for speakers and headphone amplifier
- Power and safety
- 50 watt (25W/side), Class AB biamplification
- RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, and subsonic protection
- Amplifier “soft start” feature eliminates popping on power-up
- Internal power supply with IEC connector
- Power switch with on/off LED
- Inputs and outputs
- Balanced ¼-inch TRS, unbalanced 1/8-inch stereo, and RCA inputs
- Integrated stereo headphone amplifier with front-panel 1/8-inch output
- 1- Stereo 1/8"
- 2- Balanced ¼” TRS
- 2- Unbalanced RCA
- Frequency Response : 80 Hz - 20 kHz
- Crossover Frequency : 2.8 kHz
- Amplifier Power : 25W/speaker
- LF Driver : 3.5" Kevlar
- HF Driver : 1” silk dome
- Peak SPL (@ 1 meter) : 100 dB
- Input Impedance : 10 kO
- Volume Range - A-type taper
- MF Control - Variable (-6 to +6 dB, center 100 Hz)
- HF Control - Variable (-6 to +6 dB, center 10 kHz)
- RF interference , Output-current limiting , Over-temperature , Turn-on/off transient , Subsonic filter , External mains fuse
Power - 100-120V ~50/60 Hz or 220-240V ~50/60 Hz
Cabinet - Vinyl-laminated, medium-density fiberboard
Physical - Width - 5.6" (141 mm) Depth - 6.4" (162 mm) Height - 8.3" (210 mm)
Weight (per pair) - 6.4 lb. (2.9 kg)