For warranty registration of your product
Kindly Visit: https://warranty.rode.com/
Buy Rode Broadcaster Condenser Microphone online in India - India's music equipment superstore.
Rode Broadcaster Condenser Microphone.
RODE microphone was specifically designed for 'ON-AIR' applications where wide frequency response and low distortion are demanded.
Winner of the Radio World/US National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) 'What's Cool' award in 1998, the Broadcaster has become an industry standard when studio sound quality is required for on air applications.
Utilising an Australian designed and manufactured RODE 1-inch externally biased condenser transducers, the Broadcaster features a switch-able high pass filter to remove low frequency rumble.
A unique 'ON-AIR' LED indicator can be switched on or off by shorting contacts on the 5 pin audio connector. This feature allows console operators to warn the 'Talent' that the mic is live.
Rode Broadcaster Condenser Microphone Features:
- HF2 1-inch capsule with gold plated diaphragm
- On-Air indicator LED
- Ultra low noise- Voice tailored low-cut feature
- Internal pop filter
- Rugged stainless steel body.
Rode Broadcaster Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Power: P48 (48V), P24 (24V) phantom supply
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure gradient
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid - end address
- Frequency range: 20 Hz-20 kHz
- Output impedance: 40 Ohm
- Signal noise ratio: 80 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Equivalent noise: 14 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL: 128dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KOhm load)
- Maximum output voltage: +2dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KOhm load)
- Sensitivity: -34 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (20 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Weight: 577gm
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 167 x 50 x 50 mm.