For warranty registration of your product
Kindly Visit: https://warranty.rode.com/
Buy Rode NT1000 Studio Condenser Microphone online in India - India's music equipment superstore.
Rode NT1000 Studio Condenser Microphone .
When today's musicians and recording engineers demand clarity and dynamic range, they demand large capsule performance. Made from high-quality components, including internal capsule shock-mounting the NT1000 provides unmatched quality and sound.
Rode NT1000 Studio Condenser Microphone Features:
- Large capsule with gold-plated membrane
- Ultra low-noise transformerless circuitry
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Heavy-duty cast metal satin Nickel body
- High-strength welded and heat-treated mesh head
- Internal capsule shock-mounting
- True condenser (externally biased)
- Full frequency response
Rode NT1000 Studio Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Capsule: Externally polarised pressure-gradient condenser
- Active Electronics: Unity-gain closed-loop impedance converter; JFET input with bipolar buffering.
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz ~ 20 kHz (+/-6dB)
- Output Impedance: 100 ohms (50 ohms per leg)
- Sensitivity: -36dB re 1V/Pa (16mV @94dB SPL) +/-1dB
- Equivalent Noise: 6dB SPL (A-weighted, perIEC268-15) +/-1dB
- Maximum Output: +13dBu @1kHz, 1% THD into 1Kohm load
- Dynamic Range: >134dB (A-weighted, per IEC268-15)
- Maximum SPL: >140dB SPL @1kHz, 1% THD into 1Kohm load
- Signal/Noise Ratio: >88dB (A-weighted, per IEC268-15)
- Power Requirements: 6mA @ P48 (35V 53V)
- Packed Weight: 882gm
- Microphone Only: 682gm.
Accessories Included :
- Zip Pouch
- M2 Stand Mount
- 3/8 in.- 5/8 in.
- Thread Adaptor.