Buy Roland DS5 24/96 Digital Studio Reference Monitors (Pair) - Best Buy online in India - India's music equipment superstore.
Introducing a new benchmark digital monitor for the discerning audio professional. Roland's flagship DS-5 active reference monitor delivers superb 24-bit performance with precise imaging, ultra-low coloration, and smooth, balanced energy output. The DS-5 is ideally suited for professional and project studios, fixed and mobile broadcast facilities, or any other recording/mixing environment where superb sound quality and accuracy are essential.
- Superb sound quality with precise imaging and balanced energy output.
- 24-bit digital input with sample-rate support for up to 192kHz.
- Analog and digital inputs, including XLR, coaxial, and optical; AES/EBU and S/PDIF compatible.
- Stylish, compact design; fits a variety of mixing environments.
- Improved cabinet with bi-amp circuit; eliminates phase anomalies.
- Newly designed heat sink and front-panel power switch; fully compliant with IEC60065 safety standards.
Premium Components and Circuitry
Ready to experience the best of the best? The DS-5 is equipped with top-quality, carefully selected components. Analog, digital, and power components are absolutely isolated, ensuring pristine, pure, and low-noise performance. With the DS-5, you’ll enjoy a rich, accurate sound field with exceptional stereo imaging and a consistent “flat” frequency response.
With 24-bit/192kHz audio-handling capability, the DS-5 is built for the most demanding and critical nearfield monitoring applications. The DS-5 offers analog (1/4”/XLR) and digital (AES/EBU and S/PDIF) inputs, which enable connectivity to a wide range of digital recording and workstation environments, including Roland’s VS-Series and other new-generation devices and formats.
Whether you work in an intimate home studio or the most elaborate commercial facility, Roland has a DS-Series model to fit your size, power, and budget requirement. The top-line DS-8 is a 1" x 8" bi-amped combo, with 120W of pure power. The DS-7 is a 3/4" x 6.5" enclosure with 60W amplification. The DS-5 is a compact 3/4" x 5" design with 45W of power.
Ergonomic, Efficient Design
The newly designed shielded cabinets help eliminate interference from TV, radio, and other electronic devices, allowing the DS-5 to be placed in close proximity to video monitors and computer screens. The power switch is located on the front panel for optimum convenience, and the highly efficient heat-sink power amplifier is fully compatible with IEC60065 safety standards.
Roland DS5 Specifications:
System 2-Way Bi-Amplified Monitor Enclosure Bass-reflex type LF Driver 130 mm (5-1/4") Polypropylene cone type, magnetically shieldedHF Driver 19 mm (3/4") Soft dome type magnetically shielded Frequency Response 78 Hz to 23 kHz (+/-3 dB)Crossover Frequency 3.3 kHz (active fourth order)LF Amplifier Power 30 WHF Amplifier Power 15 W
Input Sensitivity 0 dBu (0.775 Vrms)Input Impedance 20 k ohms (Balanced/Unbalanced)
Format Conformity with AES/EBU and IEC60958Sample Rate 32 kHz to 192 kHz (automatically) (de-emphasis: OFF)Word Length 24-bitD/A Converter 24-bitControls LEVEL Knob LF TRIM Knob
HF TRIM Knob
- INPUT SELECT SW. (Analog In/Digital In)
- ASSIGN SW. (Right/L+R/Left)
- DIGITAL INPUT SELECT SW (AES/EBU / Optical / Coaxial)
- POWER SWIndicators POWER
- DIGITAL INConnectors ANALOG INPUT (XLR / 1/4 inch TRS phone type)
- DIGITAL INPUT (XLR)
- DIGITAL INPUT (Optical)
- DIGITAL INPUT (Coaxial)
- DIGITAL THRU OUT (Coaxial)Power Consumption 55 WAccessories Owner's Manual, Power Cord
- Size and Weight
- Width (W)184 mm7-1/4 inchesDepth (D)268 mm10-9/16 inchesHeight (H)295 mm11-5/8 inchesWeight 7.2 kg15 lbs. 14 oz.
Made in China