Building on the features of the HP504 comes the bigger-brother HP506, aimed at everyone from young students to more advanced players. This mid-range HP piano uses the same SuperNATURAL sound engine as the other models in the series, but introduces the Acoustic Projection sound system, PHA-4 Concert-class keyboard and a gorgeous polished ebony colour option.
Most digital pianos use a single pair of speakers to project the sound. And even though this approach is fine for everyday use, those who want an even better sound should try the Acoustic Projection system. The HP506 has four speakers, instead of two, which are positioned so the player is enveloped in a rich, warm sound that’s far closer to an acoustic piano. As you play, you’ll notice the sound coming from where it would in an acoustic piano, making you feel a real connection with the instrument.
The HP506’s keyboard has also been upgraded to our PHA-4 Concert-class. First, it’s highly sensitive and able to capture the most subtle nuances of your playing; we believe that SuperNATURAL pianos offer the most expressive playability of any digital piano, so it makes sense to develop a keyboard to match it. The keys replicate the unique appearance, touch and moisture-absorbing properties of genuine ebony and ivory, and are a world apart from cheaper keyboards that play about as well as they look. The key action is quieter than previous models too, so you won’t disturb others when playing with headphones.
With three finishes available - contemporary black, rosewood and polished ebony - classic elegance is still very much in vogue, with a timeless design that’s as nice to look at as it is to play. And of course, you also get everything that makes the HP504 so enjoyable to use, including the Piano Designer, 3D Headphones sound, built-in recorder, USB connectivity, free Roland piano apps and no tuning costs.
Roland HP-506-RW Technical Specifications :
- 88 keys (Keyboard Concert PH-4) was obtained with pulsation and synthetic ivory surface
- SuperNATURAL sound generator
- 349 sounds
- 8 drum kits
- 128-voice polyphony
- Dynamic Harmonic Function
- Acoustic Projection speaker system
- Dual Mode
- Split Mode
- Twin Piano mode
- Reverb, Rotary effect (only organ sounds)
- Resonance attenuator
- 3-track recorder
- Up to 99 songs internally recordable format 0
- USB external storage media
- Playable Software : Standard MIDI Files, Roland Original-Format (i-Format), Audio (WAV 44.1 kHz / 16-bit Linear-Format)
- LCD display
- 3 pedals
- V-Link function
- Line In (3.5mm stereo minijack)
- Line Out (L / Mono, R)
- MIDI (In, Out)
- Headphone jack (stereo) x 1
- It includes power supply, keyboard cover, headphone hanger
- Speaker System 2 x 30 W, 2 x 7 W
- Support measures including scores (W x D x H) : 1387 mm x 430 mm x 1040 mm
- Weight : 55 kg