Buy Roland MV8800 Production Studio online in India - India's music equipment superstore.
Roland sets a new standard in music production power and flexibility with the MV-8800. Based on the Roland MV-8000 that has been a coveted centerpiece for many of the world's greatest hip-hop and R&B producers the MV-8800 adds even more power to create massive grooves and sinuous beats.
Synthesis Sampling Recording Mixing Mastering
The MV-8800 is a fully equipped sampler and synthesizer with parameters that can be edited and automated with the assignable sliders and/or with a VGA monitor and mouse (VGA monitor optional mouse included). It's also an advanced multitrack recorder equipped with an automated 24-channel stereo mixer and mega effects processor. Mastering tools are provided as well including a parametric mastering EQ enhancer expander multiband compressor mastering limiter and soft-clip algorithm with output dithering.
Sound Library Onboard
Create your own sounds or load up to 128 instruments or drum kits at once from the MV-formatted sound library that's pre-installed on the hard drive. Newly created drum kits are provided including a special collection of 16 vintage drum machines such as the legendary Roland TR-808 and TR-909. Acoustic and electric pianos strings guitars horns synth basses and other essential instruments are also included.
Amazing Pitch & Time Control
Load hundreds of loops hits or vocal phrases at once all with realtime BPM matching. Just tap the tempo and all the samples lock to your new tempo! You can match the pitches of melodic phrases just as easily. Create loop-based tracks on the fly all locked together in perfect pitch and time sync.
Vintage & Modern Effects
An incredible lineup of modern and vintage effects is built into the MV-8800 including models of classic Roland SRV reverbs SDD-320 Chorus SBF-325 Flanger Boss BF-2 and HF-2 pedals and the legendary RE-201 Space Echo. The MV-8800's multi-effects processor includes an Analog Modeling Bass that turns the MFX engine into a virtual SH-style bass synthesizer. All MFX knob tweaks can be automated as you mix.
- Sampler Section
- Audio Data Format: 16-bit linear
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz (fixed) Maximum Polyphony 64 voices
- Parts: 16 (Instruments) + 9 (Audio Tracks) + 1 (Audio Phrases)
- Wave Memory (RAM) DIMM: 1 slot (168 pins PC100 CL = 2 or PC133 CL = 3 3.3 V 128 M bytes 256 M bytes 512 M bytes) 128 M bytes (standard) Expandable up to 512 M bytes (replacement to 512 M bytes DIMM is required.)
- Maximum Sampling Time: with 128 M bytes DIMM (standard) mono: 24 min. approx. (stereo: 12 min. approx.) - with 512 M bytes DIMM (expanded) mono: 100 min. approx. (stereo: 50 min. approx.)
- Effects Multi-effects (MFX): 1 (25 types) Reverb: 1 (2 types) Chorus: 1 (4 types) Mastering Tool Kit: 1 (only in the Mastering Mode)
- Tracks: Song MIDI tracks (1 MIDI channel per track): 128 Audio tracks: 8 Pattern track: 1 Tempo track: 1 Mute Control Track: 1 Pattern: MIDI tracks (1 MIDI channel per track): 64 Audio track: 1 Mute Control Track: 1
- Resolution: 480 TPQN
- Tempo: 5 to 300
- Note Capacity: approx. 150000 notes
- Song Length: 9999 measures
- Recording Method: Event recording (Realtime/Step) Audio recording
- Project Songs: 16 Patterns: 500 Patches: 16 (per Song) Partials: 96 (16 pads x 6 banks per Patch) Samples: 9999 Audio Phrases: 512 (16 pads x 32 banks) Patch Libraries: 128 MIDI Clips: 100 Multi-effects (MFX) Libraries: 144 (Preset: 44 User: 100) Chorus Libraries: 52 (Preset: 2 User: 50) Reverb Libraries: 54 (Preset: 4 User: 50) Mastering Tool Kit Libraries: 76 (Preset: 26 User: 50) Still Images (Photos) for Pix Jam Function: 16
- Signal Processing: AD Conversion: 24 bits 64 times oversampling DA Conversion: 24 bits 128 times oversampling
- Frequency Response: MIC/Line Inputs: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (+0/-2 dB)
- Nominal Input Level MIC/Line Inputs: -50 to +14 dBu (maximum +26 dBu: balanced maximum +20 dBu: unbalanced) Phono Inputs: -87 to -27 dBu Input Impedance MIC/Line Inputs: 40 k Phono Inputs: 50 k
- Nominal Output Level: +4 dBu (balanced)
- Output Impedance: 600
- Recommended Load Impedance: Master Outputs: 10 k or greater Headphones: 8 to 600
- Residual Noise Level -86 dBu or less (SENS: LINE Phono Input Jacks: short-circuited IHF-A Typ.)
- Display: Graphic 320 x 240 dots backlit LCD (Color)
- Pads: 16 Pads Velocity and Aftertouch sensitive
- Controllers Effects Control Knobs: C1 to C3 Mixer Sliders: 1 to 8 n Hard Disk Drive 2.5 inches 40 G bytes
- CD-R/RW Drive: Built-in type CD-DA CD-ROM CD-R CD-RW
- Connectors: Phono Input Jacks: L R (RCA phono type) MIC/Line Input Jacks: L R (1/4 inch TRS phone type) Master Output Jacks: L R (1/4 inch TRS phone type) Headphone Jack: Stereo 1/4 inch phone type Digital Out Connector: A Coaxial type Digital Out Connector: B Optical type MIDI Connectors: IN OUT A OUT B USB Connector: supports file transfer (mass storage class) VGA Out Connector: HD DB-15 type PS/2 Mouse Connector: 6-pin mini DIN type Foot Switch Jack: 1/4 inch phone type AC Inlet
- Power Supply AC 115 V AC 117 V AC 220 V AC 230 V AC 240 V (50/60 Hz)
- Power Consumption 35 W
- Dimensions: 480 (W) x 482 (D) x 136 (H) mm/ 18-15/16 (W) x 19 (D) x 5-3/8 (H) inches
- Weight: 9.0 kg / 19 lbs 14 oz
- Operating Temperature: 41 to 104 degrees Fahrenheit (5 to 40 degrees centigrade)
- Options Foot Switch: BOSS FS-5U Pedal Switch: DP-2
The specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Actual product appearance may be subject to change.
- Complete production solution from beat creation and multitrack recording to mixing mastering and CD burning
- Tight integration of drum machine-style pattern recording and DAW-style linear recording
- Realtime control of audio pitch and time groove quantize and pattern/song arrangements-great for both studio and stage
- World-class sound library preinstalled on the internal hard drive Legendary Roland instrument and effects simulations onboard including TR-808 TR-909 SRV reverb SDD-320 Chorus 325 Flanger Boss BF-2 and HF-2 and RE-201 Space Echo
- Color LCD with icon-oriented interface
- Built-in VGA port and optical mouse for DAW-style sound editing with optional VGA monitor
- Owner's Manual Screen Guide Appendices Booklet "Content Discs" Content Discs (CD-ROM) Mouse (PS/2) Mouse Pad Power Cord Short Pin
Made in China