Buy Samson CO5 CL Handheld Vocal Condenser Microphone online in India at the best price with free shipping from BAJAAO - India's music equipment superstore.
Samson CO5 CL Handheld Vocal Condenser Microphone.
The Samson C05 handheld condenser has been added to the ConcertLine Series. It’s great for obtaining studio quality vocals for live performance. The C05 features a 19mm multi-axis shock mounted capsule, condenser optimized cardioid pickup pattern, gold plated XLR connection and 48-volt phantom power operation.
Samson CO5 CL Microphone Features:
- Cardioid Pickup Pattern
- 19mm shock-mounted capsule
- Gold-plated XLR connector
- Die-Cast Zinc Casing
- Tight cardioid polar pattern minimizes feedback problems and effectively rejects signals not originating directly in front of the mic capsule.
- Extended range frequency response for optimum reproduction and exceptionally clear, crisp sound.
- Special shock-mounting allows movement of the mic element to greatly reduce handling noise.
- Rugged zinc alloy die-casting case ensures reliable performance in even the most demanding environments.
- Lightweight and compact, the C05 can be mounted on any standard microphone stand (using the included mic clip) or can be easily handheld for long periods without inducing fatigue.
- Withstands high SPLs, lending itself to a wide range of miking situations.
- Ultra sensitive element picks up all of the nuances of any performance.
- The C05 condenser microphone brings a high level of accuracy and audio performance to vocal miking applications. The C05 is a handheld condenser microphone that excels in both live performance and recording applications. Equipped with a linear frequency response for superior reproduction, it is also designed to withstand high sound pressure levels. Extremely
- sensitive, it employs a tight cardioid pattern to reduce feedback. A special shock-mounted element minimizes handling noise and provides additional protection.
Samson CO5 CL Microphone Specifications:
- Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50~18000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -44 dBV/Pa (6.3mv/Pa)
- Rated Impedance: 200?
- Equivalent Noise level: 23 dB (A weighted IEC/ DIN 651)
- Max. SPL: 130 dB (THD? 0.5% 1000 Hz)
- Dynamic Range: 107 dB
- Power Supply: 48V Phantom Power (IEC 268-15/DIN 45596)
- Current Consumption: 3.5 mA
- Dimensions: 1.9 x 7.2 inches / 49 x 185 mm
- Weight: 13.4 ounces (340g).