Sennheiser e908B Condenser Instrument Microphone
The e908B Condenser Instrument Microphone is widely used and recognized worldwide for wind instruments, congas, and drums with free-floating suspension system.
Sennheiser e908B Features:
- Exceptionally lively, clear sound
- Frequency response 40Hz-20kHz
- Maximum SPL 147dB
- Quick and flexible set-up; comes with suitable mounting clamp
- Optimal positioning with long-necked, flexible boom
- Integrated shock absorber eliminates handling noise.
Sennheiser e908B Specifications:
- Microphone Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL: 147dB SPL
- Output Impedance: 100 ohms
Self Noise: 35dB (A weighted)
- Connector: XLR
- Weight: .7 lb
- Includes: Mic clamp, MZA 900 P in-line-preamp, Storage pouch.