Buy Shure MX184 Lavalier Condenser Microphone online in India at the best price with free shipping from BAJAAO - India's music equipment superstore.
Shure MX184 Lavalier Condenser Microphone
The Shure MX184 is a wired Lavalier electret condenser microphone designed for speech and vocal pickup, general purpose sound reinforcement, recording, and remote monitoring applications. It can be clipped to neckties, lapels, and other articles of clothing. The MX183 Lavalier microphone features a supercardioid mic cartridge and provides high rejection of ambient noise and a narrow pickup angle. Includes belt-clip preamp, rotatable tie clip, dual tie clip, and snap-fit windscreen.
Shure MX184 Lavalier Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Type: Condenser (electret bias)
- Frequency Response: 50 to 17,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Pickup angle:115 degrees
- Output Impedance: EIA rated at 150 ohms (180 ohms actual)
- Open Circuit Sensitivity (at 1 kHz, ref. 1V/Pascal*): -33.5 dB (21.1 mV) All settings -12 dB at 0 gain *1 Pascal = 94 dB SPL
- Max SPL (1kHz at 1%THD, 1 k ohm load): 122.7 dB All settings +6 dB at 0 gain
- Equivalent Output Noise (A-weighted): 26.5 dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio (referenced at 94 dB SPL): 67.5 dB
- Dynamic Range at 1 k ohm load: 96.2 dB, 100 dB at 0 gain
- Power Requirements: 11 to 52 Vdc phantom, 2.0 mA
- Common Mode Rejection: 45.0 dB minimum
- Polarity: Positive sound pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector
- Environmental Conditions: Operating Temperature Range: -18 to 57 degrees C (0 to 135 degrees F); Storage Temperature Range: -29 to 74 degrees C (-20 to 165 degrees F)
- Cable: Shielded 1.2 meter (4 ft.) cable terminated with a 4-Pin Female Mini Connector (TA4F)
- Dimensions (length x diameter): 3.89 " x .79" (99 x 20 mm).