Buy Shure MX395B/O-LED Microflex Low Profile Boundary Microphone with Remote LED Operation online in India at the best price with free shipping from BAJAAO - India's music equipment superstore.
Shure MX395B/O-LED Microflex Low Profile Boundary Microphone with Remote LED Operation.
The Shure MX395B/O-LED Microflex Boundary Microphone with Remote LED Operation, Omnidirectional (Black) is a low profile boundary microphone designed for concealed capturing of conversations, speech and ambient audio while mounted in a flat surface, such as a desktop, ceiling or podium. The MX395B/O-LED measures just 1.25" (3.8 cm) in diameter, making it an ideal solution for video and broadcast operation.The microphone features an optimized frequency response and is available in a bi-directional, cardioid or omnidirectional polar patterns. Additional features include logic-controlled mute and a bi-colored LED ring for indicating open or mute status. The MX395B/O-LED is an ideal choice for speech capturing in meetings, executive boardrooms, conferences, news broadcasts and more.
Shure MX395B/O-LED Features:
- Miniature Size: The MX395 measures just 1.25" (3.8 cm) in diameter, making it an ideal solution for video and broadcast operation
- Omnidirectional: The omnidirectional polar pattern provides a uniform pick up at the entire perimeter of the microphone
- Bi-color LED Ring: Additional features include logic-controlled mute and a bi-colored LED ring for indicating open or mute status
- Remote LED: This connector for this MX395 features a 5-pin XLR connector for remote control over the LED
Shure MX395B/O-LED Specifications:
- Frequency Response:50 to 17000 Hz
- Polar Pattern:Omnidirectional
- Output Impedance:EIA Rated at 150 Ohms (170 Ohms actual)
- Output Configuration Active balanced
- Sensitivity -28 dBV/Pa (42 mV)
- Maximum SPL:Omnidirectional: 114 dB (1 kHz at 1% THD, 1 kilohms load)
- Equivalent output Noise (A-weighted):Omnidirectional: 21 dB SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio:Omnidirectional: 73 dB (referenced at 94 dB SPL at 1 kHz)
- Dynamic Range (1 kilohm load at 1 kHz) Omnidirectional: 93 dB
- Common Mode Rejection (10 Hz - 100 kHz):45 dB minimum
- Preamplifier output Clipping level:-8 dBV (0.4 V)
- Polarity 5-Pin XLR: Positive sound pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 4 relative to pin 2 of output XLR connector
- Output Connectors 5-pin XLR
- Low Frequency Roll-Off:No
- Logic Connections LED IN: Active low (=1.0V), TTL compatible. Absolute maximum voltage: -0.7V to 50V
- Operating Temperature:-18 to 57 deg. C (0 to 135 deg. F)
- Storage Temperature:-29 to 74 deg. C (-20 to 165 deg. F)
- Relative Humidity:0 to 95%
- Power Requirements:48 - 52 Vdc phantom, 8.0 mA
- Dimensions (Dia):1.25-inch (3.8 cm).