Buy Shure MX405R/N Gooseneck Mic with Surface Mount Preamplifier online in India at the best price with free shipping from BAJAAO - India's music equipment superstore.
Shure MX405R/N Gooseneck Mic with Surface Mount Preamplifier
The Shure MX405R/N 5" Gooseneck Microphone with Surface Mount Preamplifier (No Capsule) is a flexible speech microphone designed for applications in meeting rooms, lecture halls, houses of worship and anywhere a high-quality speech microphone is desired. This 5" gooseneck microphone features interchangeable capsules and a choice of a desk-mount preamplifier or direct flush-mounting into a table surface. The microphone is also available with an LED light ring. Wireless options enable full compatibility with the Shure SLX series wireless systems. The MX405R/N is available with an LED light ring for a quick read on microphone status.
Shure MX405R/N Features:
- Available in 5 inch (127 mm) and 10 inch (254 mm) lengths
- Cardioid and supercardioid polar patterns
- Bi-color status indicator or single color light ring
- Programmable mute switch (desktop models only)
- Logic input/output for remote LED and mute control
- Surface-mount and wired or wireless desktop base options
- CommShield Technology for improved RF filtering
Shure MX405R/N Specifications:
- Type: Condenser (electret bias)
- Frequency Response: 50-17000 Hz
- Polar Pattern:- MX405/C, MX410/C: Cardioid- MX405/S, MX410/S: Supercardioid
- Output Impedance: EIA Rated at 150 ? (170 ? actual)
- Output Configuration: Active balanced
- Sensitivity (at 1 kHz , open circuit voltage):Cardioid: -35 dBV/Pa (18 mV)Supercardioid: -34 dBV/Pa (21 mV)1 Pascal=94 dB SPL
- Maximum SPL (1 kHz at 1% THD, 1 k? load):Cardioid: 121 dBSupercardioid: 120 dB
- Equivalent Output Noise (A-weighted):Cardioid: 28 dB SPLSupercardioid: 27 dB SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (referenced at 94 dB SPL at 1 kHz):Cardioid: 66 dBSupercardioid: 68 dB
- Dynamic Range (1 k? load at 1 kHz): 93 dB
- Common Mode Rejection (10 Hz to 100 kHz): 45 dB minimum
- Preamplifier Output Clipping Level (1% THD): -8 dBV (0.4 V)
- Polarity:3-Pin XLR: Positive sound pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector.5-Pin XLR: Positive sound pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 4 relative to pin 2 of output XLR connector.
- Net Weight:MX405: 0.054 kg (0.119 lbs)MX410: 0.068 kg (0.150 lbs)MX400DP: 0.516 kg (1.138 lbs)MX400SMP (w/ Kit): 0.125 kg (0.275 lbs)
- Logic Connections:LED IN: Active low (?1.0V), TTL compatible. Absolute maximum voltage: -0.7V to 50V.LOGIC OUT: Active low (?1.0V), sinks up to 20mA, TTL compatible. Absolute maximum voltage: -0.7V to 50V (up to 50V through 3k?).
- Mute Switch Attenuation: -50 dB minimum
- Cable: MX400DP: 6.1 m (20 ft) attached cable with shielded audio pair terminated at a 3-pin male XLR and three unterminated conductors for logic control
- Environmental Conditions:Operating Temperature: -18-57 C (0-135 F)Storage Temperature: -29-74 C (-20-165 F)Relative Humidity: 0-95%
- Power Requirements: 48-52 Vdc phantom, 8.0 mA