Shure PG48LC Cardioid Microphone
An excellent performance microphone for spoken word applications.
The PG48-LC is an excellent performance microphone for spoken word applications. It includes a microphone clip, 5/8" to 3/8" thread adapter and a storage bag.The PG48 is tuned specifically for vocal applications, with a smooth, extended frequency range and a cardioid pattern. Its dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil and a neodymium magnet for high output. Durable metal construction. On/off switch
Shure PG48LC Features:
- Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended. Tuned specifically for vocal applications.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings.
- Dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil. Handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
- Cartridge includes a neodymium magnet for high output level.
- Durable metal construction.
- On/off switch for onstage control.
- Steel mesh ball grille with integral "pop" filter reduces explosive breath sounds and wind noise.
Shure PG48LC Specifications:
- Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 70 to 15,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid.