Buy Shure WL185 Cardioid Lavalier Microphone online in India - India's music equipment superstore.
Shure WL185 Cardioid Lavalier Microphone.
The Shure WL185 is a cardioid subminiature lavalier microphone with signal characteristics ideal for general sound reinforcement applications. The cardioid pick up pattern provides adequate rejection of off-axis ambient signal that can cause noise and feedback. The low-profile subminiature design is ideal for applications where the microphone must be concealed. The hardwired 4 foot cable terminates to a 4-pin TA4-female connector which is compatible with Shure wireless transmitters and power supplies.
The miniature capsule is easy to conceal during video, broadcast, stage and sound reinforcement applications.
Cardioid Polar Pattern:
The cardioid polar pattern effectively minimizes noise and ambiance at the off-axis sections of the capsule, reducing noise and feedback.
Full Signal Reproduction:
A wide frequency response and high SPL rating results in full, clear audio reproduction for speech.
The hardwired cable terminates to a TA4-female connection, compatible with Shure wireless microphone transmitters.
Shure WL185 Specifications:
- Transducer: Electret Bias
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50Hz to 17kHz
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 102dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 18dB SPL (A-weighted)
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 130dB
- Power Requirements: Regulated Nominal +5 Vdc (2 Vdc to 10 Vdc)
- Output Impedance: 28 ohms
- Output Connectors: TA4-Female
- Pad: No
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: No
- Dimensions: Cable length: 4 foot (1.2 meter).