BAJAAO India presents the Shure X2u XLR-to-USB Microphone Adapter is a modular accessory that connects any XLR microphone to your computer to create better-than-CD quality recordings. As home recording flourishes, the Shure X2u adapter redefines what amateur musicians and podcasters can do in their homes and on the go. The X2u mimics the sleek, beautiful design of Shure's iconic SM57 and SM58 microphones and can be used unobtrusively for live and in-studio recording.
The X2u provides phantom power so you can use your favorite condenser mic for direct USB recording.
Shure X2U Features:
- Plug-and-play USB connectivity allows the convenience of digital recording
- anywhere your computer can go
- Compatible with Windows Vista, XP, 2000, and Mac OS X 10.1 or later
- Provides +48V Phantom power for use with condenser microphones
- Includes padded, zippered pouch and USB cable (9.8ft)
- Monitor Mix Control for blending microphone and playback audio
- 1/8" headphone jack with volume control for monitoring
- Integrated pre-amp with microphone gain control allows control of input signal strength
- Zero latency monitoring for real-time playback and multitracking without disorientation
- 16-bit, up to 48KHz sample rate for better-than-CD audio quality.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
You can't go wrong with this one. For anyone who records to the PC, this saves you from the hassle of converting the XLR to the 3.5mm mic input (and that too only the left channel). With this XLR to USB, the sound retains the full resolution at 48khz/24bits. Also it allows you to monitor the sound from the mic as well as the PC output. This may look pricey. But for these specs I doubt there's anything that comes close. And remember it's from Shure.