Tama HP910LS Speed Cobra Single Bass Drum Pedal
Get the ultra-fast, super-responsive kick action you demand, with a TAMA HP910LS Speed Cobra kick drum pedal! The HP910LS Kick pedal starts with the Iron Cobra family's secret weapon: the innovative "Cobra Coil" pedal spring. This mechanism returns the footboard to its original position after each kick, giving you totally consistent performance. But that's not all. The TAMA HP910LS kick pedal also features updated hardware, including the FASTBALL Bearing and LiteSprocket, so you get more snap and even better response than ever before. What's more, the HP910LS Speed Cobra kick pedal also comes with TAMA's Projector Beater, which adds resonance and projection to your kick.
Tama HP910LS Features:
- Fast Foot pedal board design accelerates the power and speed of the beater stroke, requiring minimal physical effort
- Smoother playing surface reduces friction between foot and the footboard for precise control and flexibility
- Recessed setting strikes a balance between natural feel and lighter action
- Ultra-tough FASTBALL Bearing (the same kind of bearing mechanism in high-end automotive ABS systems) produces super-accurate rotation
- Round "LiteSprocket" provides natural feel and smooth action while decreasing weight by 40%
- Specially designed for the Speed Cobra Projection Beater adds projection and resonance to your kick drum
- Super Spring requires less exertion in the beginning of pedal action, allowing you to play smoothly, without sacrificing impact
- Cobra Coil steel spring returns footboard to its original position with each stroke
- Vari-Pitch Beater Holder allows you to adjust the beater angle independently of the footboard angle
- Para-Clamp II keeps your pedal flat on the floor regardless of the angle of your bass drum
- Speedo-Ring, Spring Tight, and Oiles Bearing Hinge all contribute to the playability of this precision kick drum pedal.