Buy TC Electronic Helicon VoiceTone Create Vocal Pedal online in India - India's music equipment superstore.
BAJAAO India introduces the TC Electronic VoiceTone Correct pedal. The VoiceTone Create pedal's studio-quality sound ready-for-action construction and unobtrusive size let you carry it along with your favorite mic to the gig whether it's a club or a concert hall. And operation couldn't be easier. You'll get the sound you want in seconds instantly boosting your performance the very first night you use the VoiceTone Create pedal. Up to now only the most successful singers have taken their producer live engineer and vocal coach on the road but now it's your turn to bring your vocal posse with you and ensure that your message-your sound-is heard.
Take control of your live sound
Feel like you're wrestling with others over your sound? From the moment you plug your mic into a VoiceTone pedal you're in control of the tone and effects on your voice. When you sing through VoiceTone Create vocal effect pedals you're saying "This is my sound don't mess with it!"
Enjoy Complete Quality
Quality can be witnessed in every aspect of the VoiceTone design. Studio caliber audio algorithms transparent converters and fastidious analog audio design lead to a smooth sound that makes you want to sing your best while your fans get well fanatic. It just wouldn't be enough to make products that sound this good without making sure they stand up to the rough treatment they're going to get onstage or kicking around a rehearsal room floor.
Producer in a Pedal
If you're tired of the dull dry vocal coming back at you onstage you're ready for the VoiceTone Create vocal pedal. Now you can have the same pro quality ambience and ear-catching effect types that producers use in the studio to make vocals sound sweet. At its simplest Create is a high quality voice effects unit that you bring to performances to feel confident that your style of effects whether it's country rock metal blues or jazz is under your control.
Create features 99 preset combinations of reverb delay thickening/micro-tuning distortion and telephone/megaphone effects that can inspire creativity and bring the sound of the CD to the stage. The straightforward controls A/B effects switching and simple radio button preset selection give singers easy access to a rich palette of effects.
- Connectors: Balanced XLR
- Input Impedance: 1 kOhm
- Mic Input Sensitivity @ 0 dBFS: -44 dBu to +2 dBu
- Mic Input Sensitivity @ 12 dB headroom: -56 dBu to -10 dBu
- EIN: -128 dBu @ max. mic amp gain Rg = 150 Ohm
- Connectors: Balanced XLR
- Output Impedance: 40 Ohm
- Output Level @ 0dBFS: +2dBu
Input to Output Analog Audio Performance
- Dynamic Range Mic. @ Min gain: >108 dB 20 Hz - 20 kHz (A-weighted)
- Dynamic Range Mic. @ -18dBu sensitivity: > 104dB 20hz 20kHz (A-weighted)
- THD+ Noise Mic. @ Min gain:
- Frequency Response max gain: -1.5 dB @ 40 Hz +0/-0.3 dB (200 Hz to 20 kHz)
- Sample Rate: 48 kHz
- Converter: AKM AK4620B
- A to D / D to A Conversion: 24 bit 128x oversampling bitstream
- A to D Delay: 0.65 ms
- D to A Delay: 0.63 ms
- Complies with: EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2 FCC part 15 Class B CISPR 22 Class B
- Certified to: IEC 65 EN 60065 UL6500 and CSA E60065 CSA FILE #LR108093
- Operating Temperature: 32° F to 122° F (0° C to 50° C)
- Storage Temperature: -22° F to 167° F (-30° C to 70° C)
- Humidity: Max. 90% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 130mm x 132mm x 41mm (5" x 5.25" x 1.5")
- Weight: 1.5 lb. (0.72 kg)
- TC-quality reverb and delay processing
- Contemporary vocal distortion effects
- Telephone and megaphone sounds
- 99 music-style-based effects combinations offer fast setup
- Flexible A/B effects switching
- 5 favorite user presets
- Quick and easy tweaking of patches
- XLR mic level I/O in stereo or mono
- Clean studio-quality mic preamp with phantom power
- Tap tempo.
Made in Denmark