BAJAAO India proudly introduces a personal audio engineer in a pedal, VoiceTone T1 reacts to your voice and applies studio dynamics and EQ to bring out your best tone.
- Studio vocal tone without the hassle
- High quality multi-band EQ
- Smoothing compressor & de-esser
- Can be chained to additional VoiceTone Singles
- Mic-Control offers remote on/off via TC-Helicon MP-75 Microphone
Adaptive EQ and Dynamics For Your Voice
VoiceTone T1 adapts studio-quality compression, de-ess and EQ to your individual voice to bring out your most exciting vocal tone. The multiband EQ compares your vocal frequencies to an ideal target and brightens and removes mud accordingly while the compressor works to keep your voice sounding smooth whether you’re right on the mic or farther away.
As simple as plugging in your mic
Gaining access to the studio quality sounds and intelligent processing of VoiceTone singles is as simple as plugging in your mic and turning the effect on. Of course, you can always change the style or the amount of effect, but you shouldn’t need to unfold the manual unless you’re making a fire.
Strong family genes
Each VoiceTone single shares the same genes: a clean, quiet mic preamp that rivals high-end touring mixers, a die-cast metal case, rubberized no-slip base, studio quality analog to digital conversion, and the same quality processing you’d expect from our flagship vocal processors like VoiceLive 2.
All new Mic Control feature
The revolutionary and patent pending Mic Control circuit is built into each VoiceTone single pedal. This allows TC-Helicon’s MP-75 Modern Performance Vocal microphone‘s thumb switch to turn your VoiceTone single’s effect on and off. Picture having the freedom to kick-in your vocal effect while working the stage, not gazing at your feet. It gets really cool when you chain multiple VoiceTone singles pedals together and control each one independently or turn them all on or off in combination.
- Tone Shape amount
- Compress amount
- Warmth on/off
- Footswitch on/off
- Mic Control on/off
- Connectors, balanced: Mic.: XLR
- Mic Input Level @ 0 dBFS: -42dBu to +1dBu
- EIN @ Max Mic Gain Rg = 150 Ohm: -126 dBu
- Mic input SNR: >104 dB
- Guitar Input impedance: 1 MOhm
- Guitar Input Level @ 0 dBFS: -7 dBU to 17 dBu
- Guitar Input SNR: >115dB
- Output Impedance, Bal./Unbal.: 200/100 Ohm
- Output Full Scale: +1 dBu
- Dynamic Range: >104 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Frequency Response: +0/-0.3 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- USB for firmware and control
- Mic Control using TC-Helicon MP-75
- Height: 5.4 inches (140 mm)
- Width: 3.5 inches (90 mm)
- Depth: 2.3 inches (60 mm)
- Weight: 0.92 lb. (0.42 kg)
- Two part dies cast metal
- Rubberized base
- Power Supply (Supplied): 12V .4A
- Power Consumption: 5.6W
- EMC – Complies with EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2 FCC part 15, Class B, CISPR 22, Class B
- Safety – certified to IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Storage Temperature: -22°F to 167°F (-30°C to 70°C)
- Humidity: Max. 90 % non-condensing
Included with VoiceTone T1
- Region specific power supply
- USB cable
- User guide.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The compressor works like a dream.. Such vocals tones !! I play electronic with my band..This is the perfect equipment for me.
This pedal is just PERFECT for studio as well as live artists... Saved almost 3k to invest on cables and pop filter.Nice deal :)
The eq is very sensitive and mind blowing... Gives me the exact vocal tone in gigs.The build quality is really strong and sturdy. The delivery was really quick.