ABOUT THE OFFER
1. Pay with PayPal and get 50% instant cashback up to Rs. 300 on your eligible purchases. You will need to transact for a minimum value of Rs. 500 on Bajaao using PayPal to be eligible for the offer.
2. Offer is valid only for the first transaction through PayPal and can be availed once per user.
3. Offer is valid for transactions through PayPal India account.
4. Offer period valid till November 30th.
5. The cashback will be in the form a discount. Please see the Terms and Conditions below for details.
HOW TO AVAIL THE OFFER
1. Create your PayPal account
2. Shop on Bajaao using PayPal
3. You will need to transact for a minimum value of Rs 500 to be eligible for the offer
4. Proceed to the payments page and select PayPal as the payment option.
5. Sign-in into your PayPal account and pay with your saved card (add card if not already added)
6. Cashback can be used as a discount at any Indian merchant accepting PayPal within 60 days from the award date. Check award email for the exact date of expiry of cashback received.
7. The eligible Cashback amount will be automatically applied as a discount when you use PayPal to make your next purchase at any Indian merchant accepting PayPal
8. Cashback is not eligible for redemption on (1) send/receive money transactions (including those marked as a “Goods and Services” payments), (2) charitable donations, (3) purchases made using PayPal.me and Invoicing
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Offer can be availed only once per user
2. You agree to receive the cashback award email from PayPal
3. This offer is available on the First-Come-First-Serve basis to a limited number of eligible customers
4. In case of cancellations/ refunds in redemption cases, 100% cashback will be refunded if the offer period is still valid. For partial cancellations, the refund will be processed as per PayPal policies
5. Under no circumstances will you be entitled to withdraw the eligible cashback amount into your bank account or otherwise ask for a cash withdrawal. The cashback amount will be applied as a discount for your eligible purchases. The amount cannot be credited into any pre-paid instrument issued under applicable RBI laws
6. The offer can be redeemed during a PayPal transaction where there is an integration between the merchant's checkout flow and PayPal back-end platform which holds all the logic to redeem PayPal offers.
7. The offer will apply as long as the currency of the PayPal offer is the same as the currency passed from the Merchant (reflected at checkout). Currency conversion is not supported
8. The offer cannot be transferred or combined with any other PayPal (a) offer; (b) promotion code; (c)coupon; or (d) discount or any offers from your card issuing bank. PayPal reserves the right to employ reasonable technological and other methods to prevent abuse of the Offer terms. Further, you acknowledge that PayPal’s decision to take certain actions, including limiting access to your offer, placing holds or imposing reserves, may be based on confidential criteria that is essential to our management of risk, the security of users’ accounts, comply with applicable laws and the otherwise protect the PayPal system. You agree that PayPal is under no obligation to disclose the details of its risk management or its security procedures to You.
10. Indian laws govern these Terms and Conditions. All disputes shall be subject to the Dispute Resolution clause of the User Agreement between PayPal and You.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. When will I receive the cashback? I have not received my cashback yet.
When you choose to shop with PayPal, we have your back every step of the way. Your cashback is instantly available to be used into your PayPal account. Just in case, if you have still not received it,
a) You can always look out for cashback under the ‘Offers’ tab on the PayPal App
b) You can always look out for cashback under the ‘Payment Methods’ section on the website
In certain cases, there might be some delay in crediting the offer discount on account of technical difficulties.
2. Is the Offer valid for international purchases?
Currently, this offer is valid only for Indian merchants. However, we will keep you in the loop regarding offers for international merchants.
3. Till when can I redeem my PayPal incentives?
My saved offers do not apply automatically. Cashback incentives can only be redeemed within 60 days of the date of award. Also, don’t forget to check the expiry date of the cashback in the award email.
4. Is it possible to transfer the offer to another user?
The offer is exclusively for you. This cannot be transferred.
5. Can the offer be used by users with PayPal accounts from other countries?
No, this offer is not applicable to users with PayPal accounts in other countries.
6. How do you apply the PayPal cashback to your purchase?
PayPal cashback is automatically applied as a discount, with the purchase without you having to manually apply it. There is no cash-out and payment will not credit your funding instrument.
7. What happens if the purchase value is less than the PayPal cashback in the account?
We only deduct the purchase value from the cashback amount. You can use the remaining cashback for your future eligible purchases.
8. Can the PayPal cashback be returned if the underlying booking (booking on which cashback is redeemed) is canceled?
Certainly! PayPal cashback can be returned under the following situations. Do give these a careful read.
I. Case 1: If a user pays INR 100, INR 20 through PayPal cashback and INR 80 through Funding instrument (FI). and the ENTIRE purchase is canceled:
• User gets INR 80 in the FI and INR 20 as PayPal cashback (if the offer is still valid)
II. Case 2: If a user pays INR 100, INR 20 through PayPal cashback and INR 80 FI and the PARTIAL purchase (INR 50) is canceled:
• First preference is given to credit back to FI. In this case, INR 50 credited to FI and no credit of PayPal cashback
III. Case 3: If a user pays INR 100, INR 20 through PayPal cashback and INR 80 through FI and a PARTIAL refund (INR 90) is issued:
• First preference given to credit back to FI followed by PayPal cashback. In this case, INR 80 credited to FI and INR 10 as a credit to PayPal cashback as long as the offer is still valid.
9. I have PayPal cashback visible in my account. This is not automatically applied at the merchant checkout through PayPal?
If that is the case for you, visit the Offer Page on the PayPal App, and click on ‘See Details’. Enable ‘Use at next purchase’ if it is disabled, and you are good to go!