ADAM Audio Sub8 Powered Studio Subwoofer - Made in Germany
The Sub8 Powered Studio Subwoofer from ADAM Audio, which is a small yet deceptively powerful subwoofer designed to extend the low frequency capabilities of any nearfield monitoring system. The Sub8 houses an excellent 8" woofer with a large 50mm voicecoil, and is driven by a 160W ICE Power amp. This amp stays cool while handling maximum power levels, even if they are sustained. The front baffle features two motorized knobs that let you tailor the subwoofer's input level and crossover frequency settings for the best performance in your studio. These knobs can be controlled with an included wireless remote, allowing you to optimize your sound reproduction from your ideal listening position.
The Sub8 subwoofer is an ideal match for ADAM monitors such as the A7, ANF10, P11A, S1A and S2A.
ADAM Audio Sub8 Specifications:
- Design: Active bass reflex speaker
- Woofer: 8" (215 mm) coated paper
- Freq.response (± 3dB): 28Hz-150Hz
- Crossover frequ. (telecommander): 50 - 150Hz
- Frequency response sat. (switchable): 85Hz
- Variable Input gain (telecommander): -40 - +12dB
- Power: 160W/240W
- Inputs: balanced XLR
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 10.2" x 16.1" x 14.9" (260 x 410 x 380mm)
- Weight: 26.4 lb. (12 kg)
- Made in Germany.