Buy AKG C3000 Recording Microphone online in India at the best price with free shipping from BAJAAO - India's music equipment superstore.
AKG C3000 Recording Microphone.
Since its introduction in 1993, AKG's C3000 recording microphone has become a standard for a wide range of both studio and onstage applications. The redesigned C3000 is a cost-effective and aesthetically pleasing product update which maintains the popular characteristics of the original C 3000, but with a sleek-and-classy finish showcasing AKG's corporate design. The AKG microphone is a great selection for both recording and live sound applications where maximum sound quality and robustness are a must, and the competitive price makes the C3000 recording mic a must-have.
The AKG C3000 microphone features a cardioid pickup pattern, a 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response, low-noise electronics, high-SPL capability, and an internal shockmount, which drastically reduces the mic's handling noise from mic stands or cables. The switchable 10dB preattenuation pad increases the SPL capability by 10dB and accommodates loud instruments like brass instruments or guitar amplifiers with ease. The AKG microphone's switchable first-order 500Hz low frequency filter eliminates the proximity effect for close-miking. The standard included accessories are a metal carrying case and a spider-type shock mount.
Proven for more than 15 years and affordably priced, the AKG C3000 microphone is an excellent choice for every high-quality recording or demanding live sound application.
AKG C3000 Recording Microphone Specifications:
- Gold-sputtered one-inch large diaphragm with patented Edge-Terminated Back-Plate Technology
- Proven performance for more than 15 years for both studio and stage
- Internal windscreen protects from wind and breath generated "pops"
- Well designed circuitry provides high-SPL capability and low distortion
- Switchable attenuation pad enables for high SPL up to 150dB
- Switchable low-cut filter (500Hz, 6dB/octave) eliminates proximity effect
- Comes complete with H 85 spider-type shock mount and metal carrying case
- Designed, engineered and built in Vienna, Austria
- The recording microphone is ideal for:
- Guitar and bass amps
- Lead instruments
- Lead vocals
- Professional stage miking
- Professional studio recording.