Buy AKG C417L Light Lavalier Microphone online in India at the best price with free shipping from BAJAAO - India's music equipment superstore.
AKG C417L Light Lavalier Microphone.
The AKG Model C417L is an extremely smooth omnidirectional microphone intended to be worn by speakers who demand highest audio quality and complete freedom of movement. It is one of the smallest lavalier microphones available today and is available in both black and beige versions for ultimate concealing.
This model (C417L) terminates to a 3-pin miniature XLR connector for use with AKG Wireless Transmitters.
AKG C417L Features:
- Ultra-slim profile for unobtrusive wearing.
- Extended low and high frequency response.
- Omnidirectional pattern for natural speech quality.
- High sensitivity (10 mV/Pa).
- High acoustic level capability (126 dB-SPL for 3% THD).
AKG C417L Specifications:
- Transducer - Pre-Polarized Condenser
- Polar Pattern - Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response - 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio - 60 dB (A-Weighted)
- Maximum Input Sound Level - 118 dB @ 1kHz, (for 3% THD: 126 dB)
- Power Requirements - Power is Provided by Wireless Transmitter
- Output Impedance - 200 Ohms
- Output Connectors - 3-Pin Miniature XLR for Use with Wireless Systems
- Pad - None
- Low Frequency Roll-Off - None
- Applications - Radio, Videography, Television and Broadcast.
- Dimensions - Microphone: .06 x .3" (15 x 7.5mm) LxW
- Cable: 5' (1.5 m) Cable Terminated in a Mini-XLR Connector for Use With AKG Wireless Systems.