The Alesis Forge Kit is a complete 8-piece electronic drum kit that includes everything you need to play like a pro. It features an 11” dual-zone snare and three 8” tom pads for great feel and natural response, plus a kick drum pad with pedal. Three cymbals give you a virtually unlimited range of playing expression and the premium chrome 4-post mounting rack keeps everything solid and secure.
Loaded with Great Sounds and Features:
The included Forge Drum Module features 70 drum kits (50 factory + 20 user) with over 600 sounds and 60 play-along tracks built-in. To further sharpen your skill, there’s a built-in metronome and 1/8-inch input for playing along with your mobile device, so you’ll be ready for the studio or stage. There is also a stereo pair of 1/4-inch outputs, headphone output, and a USB-MIDI output for triggering your favorite virtual instrument plugins.
Load Your Own Samples:
The Forge Drum Module also features a USB memory stick input. You can use this input to load your own .WAV samples for the ultimate flexibility. Once the .WAV samples are loaded, you can easily assign these to any zone of any pad on the Forge Kit. The sonic possiblities are endless! You can also load in .WAV files of play-along tracks using this input.
Alesis Forge Kit Features:
- Dynamic, comfortable rubber pads for great feel and natural response
- 11” dual-zone snare and three single-zone toms
- Kick pad tower with bass drum pedal included
- (3) 10” cymbals: ride cymbal, hi-hat, crash w/choke
- Forge Drum Module with 70 kits (50 factory + 20 user) and 600 sounds
- Load .WAV samples and play-along tracks via USB memory stick
- Real-time recording (5 tracks internally; up to 99 tracks via USB memory stick)
- USB/MIDI output for use with virtual instrument and recording software
- Premium chrome 4-post rack
- Connection cables, drum sticks, drum key and power supply included
Alesis Forge Kit Specifications:
- For USB-MIDI performance
- MAC : OS X 10.7 or later
- PC : Windows 7 or later
- Available USB Port
This product includes Beginner's Guide to Learning Drums E-book
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Drumset is decent, just needed to add a amplifier and a good bass pedal. The pads are great with the response, just feels like playing a real kit. Rebound on the snare and toms makes new things easier to learn and also to play with with speed.