The ARENA SW15 offers a 15" woofer with a 3" voice coil which can take a load up to 1000 watt putting out an extraordinary SPL of 130dB at very powerful low end frequencies.
It can be easily combined with ARENA10 and ARENA12 high/mid units, due to the internal passive crossover.
Also possible is bi-amp operation using an external crossover unit.
- Speaker Type : Passive Subwoofer
- Acoustical data
- Nominal Power Rating : 500 W/RMS
- Program Power Rating : 1000 W
- Impedance : 8 Ohms
- Frequency Response [+/- 3dB] : 40 - 150 Hz
- Max SPL : 130 dB
- LF : 15 “
- Voice Coil LF : 3 “
- Internal Crossover : YES
- Crossover Frequency (passive) : 150 Hz
- Input :
- Signal Input : 1x Speakon (Pin 1+=+) (Pin 1-=-)
- Signal Output : 1x Speakon (Pin 1+=+) (Pin 1-=-)
- Mechanics :
- Housing : Multiplex birch plywood
- Width : 460 mm (18.4 in)
- Height : 600 mm (24 in)
- Depth : 600 mm (24 in)
- Weight : 34 kg (74.96 lbs)