Arturia Keylab 25 Keyboard Controller
Keylab 25 is small in size but big on features. It is designed to allow you the control you need, in a smaller, professionally built package. It also comes with our Analog Lab software that gives you access to thousands of the best sounds from our V-Collection library. A premium hardware controller tightly integrated with the amazing Analog Lab software makes for a hybrid synthesizer that is unmatched.
Arturia Keylab 25 Features:
- Includes Analog Lab with 5000 synth sounds.
- All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths (mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, SEM V and Jupiter-8V) and from Wurlitzer V, our recreation of the classic 200A electric piano. These TAE® powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality.
- Fast preset sorting to your quickly find your sound: by Instrument, by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads), by Characteristics (long, bright, dark).
- In-depth Preset Editing available for the owners of the Arturia Classic Synthesizers (Mini V, CS-80 V, etc.). Edit your sounds on the original instruments within Analog Lab.
- More than 200 Multi patches organized by musical genres, each made of two different synth patches with effects, layers and splits.
- Straightforward editing, with a complete array of parameters for tweaking sounds, directly assigned to the controls of the Keylab 25.
Arturia Keylab 25 Specifications:
- Keyboard: 25 semi weighted keys with velocity and aftertouch.
- Ultra thin 25 keys with full action effect and velocity sensitivity
- Controls: 2 clickable encoders, 6 transport switches, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel, two banks of 10 encoders, 9 sliders, 1 volume encoder and 10 assignable switches.
- Connectors: MIDI in & out, USB, Sustain pedal, Expression pedal, Aux footswitch, Breath controller inputs.
- High quality aluminum and wooden chassis construction.
- 32 digit LCD screen.
- Use with Analog Lab or with any other MIDI software.
- Product dimensions: 465x298x70 mm
- Net weight: 3.9 Kg.