BAJAAO India presents the Audio-Technica ATW-701 700 Series Freeway Wireless System.
Professional features at an entry-level price.
Audio-Technica includes the ATW-R700 receiver and ATW-T701 UniPak transmitter in their ATW-701 Freeway Wireless system.
Audio-Technica's 700 Series Freeway wireless systems are easy to use and feature eight selectable frequency-coordinated channels, diversity operation for increased range/reliability, automatic frequency scanning, Tone Lock squelch and more.
700 Series Freeway Wireless System Features:
- 8 selectable frequency-coordinated UHF channels
- Use up to 8 simultaneous systems--all channels compatible
- Automatic frequency scanning
- Diversity operation for increased range/reliability
- LED Channel display plus Antenna, AF Peak indicators
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" output connectors
- Tone Lock squelch system eliminates interference when transmitter is off
- UniPak transmitter features: separate guitar/mic trim control, switchable high/low RF power, internal channel selector, multicolor battery/power indicator, AA operation
- Freeway body-pack systems are compatible with all Audio-Technica Wireless Essentials microphones and cables.
700 Series Freeway Wireless System Specifications:
- Overall System
- Operating Frequencies: UHF band, 542.125 MHz to 561.250 MHz
- Number of Channels: 8
- Frequency Stability: +/-0.005%, Phase Lock Loop frequency control
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Maximum Deviation: +/-25 kHz
- Operating Range: 200' typical
- Operating Temperature Range: 40F (4°C) to 110F (43° C)
- Frequency Response: 100 Hz to 12kHz
- Receiving System: Antenna-switching diversity
- Image Rejection: 55 dB minimum
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: >80 dB at 10 kHz deviation (IEC-weighted), maximum deviation 25 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion:
- Sensitivity: 25 dBµV (S/N 60 dB at 10 kHz deviation, IEC-weighted)
- Audio Output: Unbalanced: 211 mV (-13.5 dBV) (1 kHz modulation, 10 kHz deviation)
- Balanced: 150 mV (-16.5 dBV) (1 kHz modulation, 10 kHz deviation)
- Output Connectors: Unbalanced: 1/4" TS ("mono") phone jack
- Balanced: XLRM-type
- Power Supply: 100-240V AC (50/60 Hz) to 12 DC 1 A (center positive) switched mode, external power supply
- Dimensions: 7.48" (190.0 mm) W x 1.65" (42.0 mm) H x 5.12" (130.0 mm) D
- Weight: 12.9 oz (365 g)
- Accessory Included: Power supply
- Body Pack Transmitter
- RF Power Output: High: 10 mW; Low: 5 mW
- Spurious Emissions: Under federal regulations
- Dynamic Range: >100 dB, A-weighted
- Input Connections: High impedance, low impedance, bias
- Batteries: Two 1.5V AA alkaline (not included)
- Current Consumption: High: 140 mA; Low: 130 mA, typical
- Battery Life: Approximately 8 hours (High); 10 hours (Low), depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions: 2.56" (65.0 mm) W x 4.13" (105.0 mm) H x 0.73" (18.5 mm) D
- Net Weight: 2.8oz (80g).