Behringer AB200 Dual A/B Switch
Equipped relay switching technology for signal integrity and high impedance
Pedal away your musician’s block with the Behringer AB200 Dual A/B Switch. This switch features a compact design and caters to the needs of contemporary musicians. Be it guitar amplifiers, rhythm machines, keyboards, or any setup supporting external control functions, the AB200 “stands its ground” without slipping, in the literal sense, in a wide range of situations. This switch is a fitting choice for any musician who wishes to control two or more instruments with a single accessory.
The AB200 Dual Programmable Footswitch enables you to switch between signals from two sources into a single output or vice versa. For example, the switch accepts inputs from two guitars at a time and lets you control the corresponding output with a single amplifier. Conversely, the AB200 also helps you switch between outputs corresponding to a single guitar. This switch operates in two modes: Latch mode for changing the on/off status on pressing the pedal and non-latch mode for engaging the switch while the pedal is held down.
Input and Output Sockets
The AB200 Dual Programmable Footswitch provides a primary input socket, a dedicated output socket, and another output socket that also acts as an input point when required. If you wish to create a master control system, you can connect a number of AB200 footswitches in a cascade. The dedicated LED indicators assist you in monitoring the status of the connected devices.
The AB200 Dual Programmable Footswitch embodies the best of German engineering. This switch has been designed to the highest quality standards in Behringer’s quality assurance labs.
Form and Function
Whether on the stage or in the studio, the AB200 switch serves as your ideal companion and helps you deliver your best. It boasts a compact and robust design and is sure to last you a long time. You can enhance the efficiency of your performance by using this footswitch pedal to control the output. The AB200 frees up your hands for other important tasks. For example, you can adjust the tuning of your guitar with your hands and the output from the amp with your feet, all at once.
- Compact and two-channel footswitch for use on stage or in the studio
- Can be used products supporting external control functions, such as guitar amps, keyboards, rhythm machines, and lighting products
- Switches between two input signals into one output or vice versa (for example, between two guitars using one amplifier or two amplifiers with one guitar)
- Programmable latching/non-latching modes selectable for both channels
- Relay switching technology offers ultra-high impedance and signal integrity
- Dedicated LED indicators for precise status control
- Combine multiple AB200 switches using the side-mount interlock
- Number of Switches: 2-Channel Footswitch
- Switching Options: Latching/non-latching modes