Behringer B108D - 8" 300W 2-Way Powered PA Speaker
The Behringer B108D is an 8" 300W 2-way powered PA speaker that is designed for live sound applications and can be used as a portable PA system or monitor wedge. The speaker is lightweight thanks to its Class-D amplifier and it comes "wireless-ready" for use with the Behringer ULM digital wireless microphones (not included).
The B108D features an 8" long-excursion low-frequency driver and a 1.35" aluminum-diaphragm compression driver mounted on a wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn. This combination allows for strong bass and clear high-frequency reproduction.
- High-power 300-watt 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications
- Delivers quality sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- "Wireless-ready" for high-quality BEHRINGER digital wireless system (not included)
- Low noise Mic/Line input with volume control and clip LED
- Dedicated 2-band EQ plus integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems