Behringer Eurolight LC2412 24 Channel Light Console
BAJAAO India introduces the EUROLIGHT LC2412. It is a professional 24-channel DMX lighting console with 24 preset channels assignable to 512 DMX channels. 120 scenes are storable in 10 banks, and there is an integrated chaser with up to 650 steps featuring sync-to-bass beat plus a frequency-dependent sound-to-light function. Crossfade time is freely selectable, allowing for super-smooth scene fades, and there are two additional, multi-functional channels for special effects (e.g. fog machine, color changer etc.). You get ultra-flexible fading functions for manual and automatic operation and intuitive solo and channel flash functions. Our extremely effective preview function allows "hidden" memory and chaser checks—even during live performances.
The LC2412 also features dimmer control via DMX or analog output (0/+10 V) plus a MIDI interface for cascading of two LC2412s (master/slave setup) and a PCMCIA card slot for storing of up to 25 complete settings (PCMCIA card not supplied). For added comfort, there are illuminated display/controls and BNC lamp socket for easy operation in dark stage environments. The whole unit is extremely ruggedly constructed, and its steel casing ensures long life even under the most demanding conditions. A rack-mounting kit for installation in standard 19" racks is included, and the LC2412 is of course manufactured under ISO9000 certified management system.
Software / Firmware
Please note that this update is intended for use with the EUROLIGHT LC2412 only and will not function with any other models.
You have downloaded the latest version of the .bin / .hex / .syx datafile.
To update your EUROLIGHT LC2412 you will need to replace the original EPROM in the EUROLIGHT LC2412 with a new EPROM which has been pre-programmed with the downloaded datafile.
If you do not have the means to write this datafile to a blank EPROM, then you can order a pre-programmed EPROM from your nearest BEHRINGER authorised service centre.
If you have further questions or require more detailed information we ask you to contact BEHRINGER customer support.
You must remove the cover of your BEHRINGER unit to add/exchange the EPROM. Electrical current from power cables can be hazardous. DO NOT REMOVE THE COVER OF YOUR BEHRINGER UNIT UNLESS YOU ARE QUALIFIED TO DO SO. To avoid personal injury or equipment damage, disconnect the attached power cords before you open the unit cover. Do not operate the BEHRINGER unit without the cover in place. Failure to take these precautions may result in personal injury and system damage.
Do not make mechanical or electrical modifications to the equipment. BEHRINGER is not responsible for regulatory compliance of a modified BEHRINGER product. If you are not confident of your own ability to perform this action, then please contact one of our authorised service centres or the dealership from where the unit was purchased.
Behringer Eurolight LC2412 Features:
- Professional lighting console with 24 preset channels, assignable to 512 DMX channels
- Up to 3 DMX channels can be controlled per preset channel
- 120 scenes storable in 10 banks
- Integrated chaser with up to 650 steps featuring sync-to-bass beat
- Frequency-dependent sound-to-light function
- Crossfade time freely selectable for smooth scene fades
- 2 additional, multi-functional channels for special effects (fog machine, color changer, etc.)
- Ultra-flexible fading functions for manual and automatic operation
- Intuitive solo and channel flash functions
- Extremely effective preview function allows “hidden” memory and chaser checks even during live performances
- Dimmer control via DMX or analog output (0/+10 V)
- MIDI interface for cascading of 2 LC2412s (master/slave setup)
- PCMCIA card slot for storing of up to 25 complete settings (PCMCIA card not included)
- Illuminated display/controls and BNC Lamp socket for easy operation in dark stage environments
- Rack-mounting kit for installation in standard 19" racks included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany.