Behringer EUROPOWER PMP6000 20-Channel Powered Mixer
1600W 20-channel powered mixer with dual multi-FX processor and FBQ Feedback Detection System.
BAJAAO India introduces the Behringer EUROPOWER PMP6000 Powered Mixer (2 x 800W stereo, 1600W bridged mode) produces even more power than previous mixers while maintaining famously low weight and high efficiency. The Behringer EUROPOWER PMP6000 mixer employs Class-D technology including a switch-mode power supply, significantly reducing weight and heat. The 20-Channel Behringer PMP6000 features 12 built-in XENYX mic preamps, 2 studio-grade 24-bit FX processors with 100 presets, and FBQ Feedback Detection.
What is Class-D Technology?
Instead of operating relatively continuously like Class AB circuits, Class-D amps switch on and off thousands of times per second, delivering power only when needed. In other words, the amplifier is either fully on or fully off, which significantly reduces power losses from the output devices given off as heat. Less heat means the amps don't need massive heat sinks, and that makes them lighter. This no-compromise design means the EUROPOWER PMP6000 mixer will deliver full power with incredible fidelity all night long, without the need for lengthy rest cycles.
When used in conjunction with switching-mode power supplies, which don't require huge and heavy transformers, Behringer's Class-D amplifiers provide tremendous dynamic punch and superior fidelity. The resulting speaker systems are much lighter, making them easy to transport and set up.
Massive Mono or Stunning Stereo
EUROPOWER PMP6000 gives you the choice of 2 x 800-watt stereo, 2 x 800-watt dual mono mode (giving you a mono version of the main signal through one powered output plus a mono version of all monitor send signals through the second powered input) or 1,600-watt bridged mono sound. Whether the center of attention happens to be a folk trio, a speech, or a synth-rock band with mind-boggling stereo patches, the EUROPOWER PMP6000 mixers can accommodate. This sonic versatility also makes it an excellent choice for churches, where vocals and stereo recordings often share face time.
Classic Control, State-of-the-Art Sound
Leave the mic preamps at home, because the quality of sound that was once only available in the studio is ready to go wherever you do. Built-in, boutique-caliber mic preamps with switchable +48V phantom power make it possible to use either dynamic or condenser mics with the EUROPOWER PMP6000. It gives you 12 mic inputs.
Built-in Digital Effects Processor
The EUROPOWER PMP6000 comes equipped with dual 24-bit FX processors, giving you 100 mind-blowing digital effect presets such as delay, chorus, and reverb. Apply them to any channel, as well as to the monitors and main output. In case you're pulling double duty as sound engineer and performer, the FX processor features a footswitch jack for remote on/off. Of course, if you have treasured outboard gear you've grown attached to, the EUROPOWER PMP6000 can integrate them into the mix while leaving out the built-in FX processor.
Changing the Channels
The EUROPOWER PMP6000 mixer has excellent flexibility to accommodate whatever a performance requires. You get 8 channels for mics, guitars, and other mono instruments. Stereo channels 9-16 are designed to work in pairs as stereo channels, or independently for more mono instruments. All mono channels have 3-band EQ, switchable low-cut filter for eliminating infrasonics, and Clip LEDs to indicate when the input signal is too hot.
The FBQ Feedback Detection system automatically shows you which frequencies are causing feedback. Just touch the FBQ button and watch the red LEDs on the 7-band graphic EQ pinpoint show you which frequencies to adjust for optimized sound, without the feedback.
The Ins and Outs
Use the CD/Tape In RCA inputs to feed in external stereo signals from CD players or tape decks. The Voice Canceller switch eliminates the vocals from prerecorded music for instant karaoke applications.
CD/Tape Out RCA outputs send line-level signals from the mixer to a recording device. The left and right output 1/4" connectors can be used for a variety of purposes, including connecting more power amps. Connect monitor power amps or active monitor speakers to the Mon Sound output. Powered outputs on this mixer are available in professional Speakon-compatible format.
Small, Simple, Superb
Medium-sized events call for a lightweight, easy-to-use powered mixer. The EUROPOWER PMP6000 mixer is one of the most efficient, affordable mixers for the job, and is even suitable for use as pure analog mixer or as a pure power amplifier. With new technological advantages and incredible built-in features, it's easier than ever to lend exceptional sound quality to all kinds of public performances.
Behringer EUROPOWER PMP6000 20-Channel Powered Mixer Features:
- Ultracompact rackmountable 2 x 800W stereo powered mixer (1600W bridged mode)
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance, and super-lightweight
- Ultracompact design at nearly half the depth and weight of conventional powered mixers means no more lugging around dead weight
- 20-channel mixer section features 12 mono and 4 stereo channels plus separate CD/Tape input/output
- 2 studio-grade, 24-bit stereo FX processors with 100 presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, and various multi-effects
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies for easy feedback removal
- 12 high-quality XENYX Mic Preamps with switchable +48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Effective, extremely musical 3-band EQ, switchable Pad, and Clip LEDs on all mono channels
- Stereo 7-band graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor and main outputs
- Voice Canceller function removes singer's voice from recordings for karaoke applications
- Selectable stereo (main L/R), double mono (main/monitor) or bridged mono amplifier operation mode
- Speaker Processing function adjusts frequency response to match professional speaker systems like BEHRINGER EUROLIVE series, etc.
- Standby switch mutes all input channels during breaks while background music is provided via CD/Tape input
- Breathtaking XPQ 3D stereo surround effect for more vitality and enhanced stereo image
- Adjustable stereo 2-Track input for connecting external line sources
- Multi-functional stereo preamp outputs for added flexibility
- Internal switch-mode power supply, noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long- life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany.