Behringer FCB1010 MIDI Footcontroller
If you've got a MIDI rig you need to tame, you'll find the Behringer FCB1010 MIDI Footcontroller indispensable. With 10 banks of 10 presets, you'll have plenty of storage space. Each preset can send 5 MIDI program change commands and 2 MIDI control commands simultaneously so you can configure an entire synth rack with one stomp.
2 expression pedals independently control any MIDI channel, controller number, and range. The footswitches can also be configured to send MIDI note numbers, perfect for tap-tempo functions. 2 programmable, relay-controlled footswitch jacks are great for switching guitar amp channels via MIDI.
Behringer FCB1010 Features:
- Professional and ultra-flexible MIDI foot controller
- 10 banks of presets, each with 10 fully user-editable presets
- 2 expression pedals with freely assignable MIDI channel, controller number and range
- Simultaneous transmission of 5 MIDI program change commands and 2 MIDI controllers per preset
- MIDI note commands for trigger and tap-tempo applications
- 2 programmable and relay-controlled switch jacks, e.g. to select channels on any guitar amp
- No need to take a seat-everything can be easily programmed while standing
- Global setup allows for individual customization
- Backup function via MIDI SysEx
- MIDI merge function allows for soft through and merging of controller and input data
- Built-in power supply ensures trouble-free operation
- Open architecture for future software upgrades downloadable at behringer.com
- High quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life.