Behringer FX600 Digital Multi-FX Guitar Effects Pedal
Six special music FX providing an epic 3D sound
Enhance your composition skills even further with the Behringer FX600 Digital Multi-FX Guitar Effects Pedal. This multi-FX pedal is a life-saver for those musicians who want something new whenever they take to the stage. This multi-FX pedal features six special effects that are used for achieving a particular result. The simple control structure ensures you stay focused on your instrument. Compared to other multi-FX pedals in the market, the FX600 pedal is quite reasonably priced.
Excellent Utilisation of the Advanced Sound Technology
The Behringer FX600 digital multi-FX pedal's quality is quite evident in its design and outcome. Features of various world-class studio FX processors are incorporated in the Behringer FX600. Therefore, when working with the multi-FX pedal, you can witness the same top-class quality that any studio processor offers.
Spice-up the Sound
The Behringer FX600 multi-FX encourages you to explore various possibilities while composing your soundtrack or re-creating an old classics. This FX pedal features six music FX such as flanger, chorus, phaser, delay, tremolo and pitch shifter. All these effects come in 24-bit resolution that gives normal audio tracks 3D sound effect. You can also add more detailed effects with two additional parameters for delay time and flanger rate.
To enhance the usability during operation time, Behringer has made the FX600 pedal in such a way that it is easy to understand by anyone with basic knowledge of sound. When working with the FX600 you don’t have to consciously look for the controls as they are perfectly spaced and positioned. Therefore, you will easily get yourselves familiarised with the controls in minutes. You can monitor the battery and power status with the blue LED lights at the top.
Behringer has used superior quality materials for the construction of FX600. When you are in a studio, recording the last segment of a track, you can rest assured the multi-FX will continue to function even after hours of rigours recording session. This feature plays an important role in such high-pressure situations.
Superb Quality at a Reasonable Cost
If you're looking for a quality multi-FX pedal that will not burn a big hole in your pocket, then you are in the right place. The Behringer FX600 offers the same professional quality of a studio FX processors, but it comes at an affordable price. Its competitive price is sure to attract the attention of both professionals and talented amateurs alike.
- Ultimate digital multi-effects pedal incorporating professionalism of studio processors
- Includes flanger, chorus, phaser, delay, tremolo and pitch shifter for enhancing music tracks
- 24-bit high-resolution stereo effects ensure 3D audio effect
- Two additional parameter controls for setting delay time and flanger rate
- Blue status LED for indicating power and battery status
- Powered by 9 volt battery or Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (sold separately)
- Signal integrity is maintained at a highest level in bypass mode by the sturdy on-off switch
- Rugged construction ensuring a proper functionality for a long time
- Includes: Status LED and On/Off Switch