Behringer MS16 Active Personal Monitor Speaker System
Ideal for maestros and aficionados alike
Tether the Behringer MS16 Active Personal Monitor Speaker System to your desktop PC for an immersive music listening experience. This speaker also ‘gives voice’ to your portable synth keyboard and enables you to monitor vocals while you are recording for your next music album. You can turn your desk space into a personal studio with this speaker. In a nutshell, the MS16 Monitor Speaker System is a must-have for artists or composers looking to upgrade their studio or home sound system. High-resolution tweeters and powerful woofers make up the heart of this speaker system.
Power on Your Table
The Behringer MS16 Active Personal Monitor Speaker System sports 4” woofers and 1.5” tweeters, which work in combination to offer high-quality sound. As a result, the system covers a wide frequency range and offers powerful projection. The MS16 caters to the requirements of established musicians who wish to track their progress over a period of time as well as audiophiles who love to listen to their favourite numbers in the comfort of their home. With these speakers, you obtain superior sound separation and appropriate sound staging as well as the right balance between low and high frequencies. All in all, the MS16 speakers are a wise investment for both professionals and music aficionados.
Control in Your Hands
The Behringer MS16 Active Personal Monitor Speaker System features a number of dedicated controls for you to achieve the perfect tone. The integrated bass control button helps you fine-tune the sound output to achieve the desired effect. Therefore, when playing the guitar, you can make the necessary adjustments in the output to enhance or play down the lows produces by the instrument. On the other hand, you can put a spotlight on the highs by varying the treble with a gentle push. While you are recording a song, you can boost the voltage produced by the microphone by means of the mic level button.
Know Your Speaker In and Out
The Behringer MS16 Active Personal Monitor Speaker System is equipped with a mixer to take your listening or recording experience to the next level. The mixer provides input sockets for connecting CD or MP3 players and dual RCA jacks for keyboard modules or tape recorders. The microphone or guitar jack helps you practice your songs with preloaded tracks. Gear up for the next karaoke session with this speaker system to flaunt your singing skills.
Feel the Power
The Behringer MS16 Active Personal Monitor Speaker System is powered by two high-performance amplifiers that drive 16 watts of power towards the internal speakers offering a frequency response ranging from 80Hz to 20kHz. These speakers feature a special shield for cutting off interference from other electromagnetic devices in their vicinity.
- Compact stereo speaker system suited for home studios, multimedia applications, keyboard, and vocal monitoring
- Powerful 4" woofers and 1.5"high-resolution tweeters powered by two 8W amplifiers
- Dedicated Volume, Bass, and Treble controls for fine-tuning
- Stereo RCA inputs for sound cards and keyboards, which can be used simultaneously with second stereo source (e.g. CD/MD player) through 1/8" TRS stereo input
- Adjustable 1/4" TRS microphone input mixable with stereo inputs for playback and vocal monitoring applications
- Magnetically shielded to reduce interference from computer monitors and other electromagnetic devices
- Speaker System: 2-way Stereo
- Amplifiers: Built-in powerful 2× Amplifier (8 Watt)
- Volume Control
- Bass Control and Treble Control
- Stereo RCA Inputs
- 1/4-inch TRS Microphone Input
- 1/8-inch TRS Headphone Connector