Behringer Powerplay P16M 16-Channel Digital Personal Mixer
The Behringer Powerplay 16 P16-M digital stereo personal monitor mixer is your affordable personal monitoring solution. As a performer, you know what you you need to hear in order to perform your best. The P16-M's intuitive user interface makes it easy for musicians and singers to dial in their perfect monitor mix. And if you've got a really big show to do, it's a comfort to know you can daisy-chain up to 48 of them. If you want a personal monitoring solution with features and performance rivaling systems costing much more, check out Behringer's Powerplay 16 P16-M.
Get perfect monitor mixes, every time
The Behringer Powerplay 16 P16-M is the stereo personal monitor mixer component of the Behringer Powerplay Distribution System - and your key to better performances. It's simple: if you - the performer - are hearing what you need to hear in your monitor, you'll play (or sing) better. And if the performers are handling their own monitor mixes, the sound engineer is free to concentrate on getting a great front-of-house mix. It's a win-win!
Digital convenience and audio quality
The Behringer P16-M personal monitor mixer connects to your Powerplay Distribution System with simple ethernet cables, making it easy to get up and running. You can run the Cat 5e cables long distances without negatively affecting your audio. This gives you neat setups that are quick and easy to set up and tear down.
Ideal for permanent installation
Whether you run a studio, manage a performance theater, or run sound at your church, you'll love how easy it is to integrate the Behringer P16-M into your installation. Its compact size saves space, and its Cat 5e connectivity allows you to run long cables and daisy-chain up to 48 of them without degrading your audio quality.
Behringer P16M Features:
- Affordable personal monitor mix solution
- 16-channel digital stereo personal monitor mixer
- Intuitive "analog" operation with total recall and 16 presets for custom mixes
- 24-bit D/A converters for premium audio quality
- 16-channel Select buttons with dual LEDs for perfect overview
- Level and Pan/Spread control per channel with LED meter
- 3-band EQ per channel with sweepable mid-band
- Solo and Mute functions per channel
- Global Level and EQ controls plus Panic Mute function
- High power and "drummer-proof" headphones output
- Fully adjustable limiter protects your ears and headphones
- Additional mono/stereo line output to connect your powered monitor
- MIDI IN port for real-time remote control of all channels via external MIDI device
- Standard Cat 5e connection delivers power and 16 signals to each personal mixer in your setup
- ULTRANET connector to daisy-chain up to 48 P16-M mixers for large systems (requires P16-D)
- Ultra-low system latency of less than 1 millisecond
- Powered via external power supply (included) or P16-I / P16-D
- Mounts easily on a mic stand with P16-MB mic stand mount (not included)
- Rugged construction ensures long life even under the most demanding conditions.