Behringer PX3000 Ultrapatch Pro Patchbay
Route your balanced gear and switch modes without having to disconnect cables and flip circuit boards!
BAJAAO India introduces the Behringer PX3000 Ultrapatch Pro Patchbay.The Behringer PX3000 Ultrapatch Pro provides an easy solution to route up to 48 mono/24 stereo units. This 48-point patchbay is fully balanced with high-quality TRS jacks, which keeps your system free of noise and AC hum. It has 3 modes including Normal, Thru, and Half Normal, and the best part is that you can change modes via switches on the top side of the unit -- no more removing the patchbay, disconnecting cables, and flipping I/O circuit boards!
ULTRAPATCH PRO PX3000
Dismantling a stage after a gig, or putting your studio back in order, is much easier when your cables are organized. The ULTRAPATCH PRO PX3000 helps you conserve space in the studio or on stage, plus protect your cables and keep them orderly and tangle-free.
This 48-point patchbay features high-quality, fully-balanced ¼ " TRS jacks. The multifunctional PX3000 is the ideal way to gain control over the cable runs in your studio. Crawling around under your desk searching for cables will become a thing of the past.
The PX300’s three modes are user-assignable via the top panel switches for extreme flexible functionality. Normal interconnects the two rear jacks of one channel; inserting a plug into either of the front jacks interrupts the connection of the rear jacks. Half Normal interconnects the two rear jacks of one channel; inserting a plug into the lower front jack only interrupts the connection of the rear jacks. The third mode, Thru, interconnects each rear jack with its corresponding front jack.
One Smart Solution
The ULTRAPATCH PRO PX3000 makes it easy to stay organized and conserve space. Plug into this incredibly-useful audio solution, and see how it streamlines your stage and studio. We promise – your knees will thank you!
- Professional patchbay eliminates cable clutter in your studio and adding order and clarity
- Fully balanced high-quality ¼” TRS connectors
- 3 modes, easily selectable per channel via top-side switches
- "Normal" interconnects the two rear jacks of one channel; inserting a plug into one of the front jacks interrupts the connection of the rear jacks
- "Thru" interconnects each rear jack with its corresponding front jack
- "Half Normal" interconnects the two rear jacks of one channel; inserting a plug into the lower front jack interrupts the connection of the rear jacks