Behringer SP400 Super Phase Shifter
BAJAAO In dia introduces the Behringer SP400 Super Phase Shifter. From retro psychedelic to laser-guided metal, there’s always a place in your pedal chain for the SP400 SUPER PHASE SHIFTER. The SP400 lets you experience the phasing styles of classic multi-stage phasers plus completely modern sounds.
What is a Phaser?
A phaser filters a signal by creating a series of peaks and troughs in the frequency spectrum. The position of the peaks and troughs is modulated so that they vary over time, creating a sweeping effect. In plain terms, the SP400 will make your guitar sound something like a jet airplane flying overhead.
Real Sound Modeling (RSM) technology, which has been integrated into this pedal for the first time, gives the SP400 the power to create a wide, rich tonal palette. Go from gentle tone coloration to really deep phasing. Every step along the way sounds like it was created in a state-of-the-art studio!
Phasing Made Easy
The SP400 SUPER PHASE SHIFTER has a Fall/Rise/Step/4-/8-/10-/12-step Mode switch plus Resonance, Depth and Rate controls. Other features are the Tap Tempo option, a dazzling blue LED to indicate the power status and battery condition plus the bypass footswitch, which preserves signal integrity. You can power this pedal with a 9 V battery or a DC Power Supply (not included).
Plug into SUPER PHASE SHIFTER SP400 pedal and stun your audience tonight! This powerful pedal is waiting for you at your nearest BEHRINGER dealer.
Behringer SP400 Super Phase Shifter Features:
- The ultimate Phase Shifter that delivers the whole history from vintage to modern phase shifting effects—at the touch of a footswitch
- Real Sound Modeling (RSM) combines state-of-the-art DSP technology with sophisticated algorithms to emulate real acoustic environments
- Experience any sounds from classic 4-, 8-, 10- and 12-stage phasers to new swirling up- and downward moving sounds
- Dedicated Mode, Resonance, Depth and Rate controls for awesome sound shaping
- Blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany.