Behringer UF300 Ultra Flanger
BAJAAO India introduces the Behringer UF300 Ultra Flanger. From vintage analog flanging to jet-plane thick chorus, vibrato and short delay, the ULTRA FLANGER UF300 is the flanger pedal that does it all.
What is Flanging?
The FLANGER effect was originally generated by playing back two synchronized “reel to reel” tape recorders, with a finger rubbing on the flange of one of the take-up reels. This slowed down the playback on one machine, causing the output signal to become out of phase with the original, as well as slightly lower in pitch. When the outputs of the two tape machines were mixed back together and recorded on a 3rd, the art of flanging had been born.
Two Flangers in One
The UF300 offers two modes of operation: MODE I with its negative feedback, and MODE II for positive feedback. In MODE I, the signal is inverted before it is mixed with the original. Because MODE II doesn’t invert the signal, the resulting sound is more out of tune with the original, making it ideal for vibrato-style effects.
Easy to Use
Tweak either mode with the dedicated MANUAL, DEPTH, RATE and RESONANCE controls. The blue LED tells you when it’s activated, and the first-rate on/off switch maintains incredible signal integrity in bypass mode. You can power this flange-of-all-trades with a 9 V battery or our PSU-SB DC Power Supply (not included).
The ULTRA FLANGER UF300 packs a huge variety of classic and modern modulation-based sounds into one convenient, affordable package. If you’ve got the fever for flanging, stop by your BEHRINGER dealer and grab the UF300.
Behringer UF300 Ultra Flanger Features:
- Get 2 flangers in one—from jet-plane to thick chorus, vibrato and short delay effects
- This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Flexible 2-mode switch lets you choose between classic and detuned flanger effects
- Dedicated Manual, Depth, Rate and Resonance controls for awesome sound shaping
- Blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany.