Need to convert a digital signal to analog, or vice versa? The ADA8000 digital converter is sublimely easy to operate and fits neatly into a single rack space. The integrated A/D and D/A converters ensure optimal signal conversion without any distortion or signal deterioration.
Behringer ULTRAGAIN PRO-8 DIGITAL ADA8000
BAJAAO India introduces he Behringer ULTRAGAIN PRO-8 DIGITAL ADA8000. The ADA8000 is a state-of-the-art 8-channel A/D (Analog to Digital) and D/A converter with 8 built-in IMP (Invisible Microphone Preamps) microphone preamps. You can plug in your favorite mics (ADA8000 even includes +48 V phantom power for studio-grade condenser mics) and record directly to your multitrack or computer-based recorder, thanks to the built-in ADAT® interface. Conversely, the ADA8000 can also be used to convert digital signals, from soundcards and other multitrack devices, back into analog audio.
The Technical Stuff
Signal conversion in the ADA8000 can take place at either 44.1 or 48 kHz with 24-bit resolution. The ADAT® inputs and outputs can be operated independently, as long as there is an identical wordclock signal. Frequency range is an ultra-wide 10 Hz to 21 kHz at a 48 kHz sampling rate.
The Ins and Outs
Connections are provided for balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS, as well as unbalanced 1/4" TS inputs. Line Out connectors provide either balanced or unbalanced connectivity. Digital I/O is handled via a TOSLINK optical socket, which supports up to eight (8) channels of data.
You can trust all your digital ones and zeros to the ADA8000, at an ultra-affordable price that will amaze you. Stop by your authorized BEHRINGER dealer today and join the digital revolution.
Behringer ULTRAGAIN PRO-8 DIGITAL ADA8000 Features
- Ultra-high quality 8-channel A/D and D/A converter for virtually any digital recording/mixing environment
- 8 state-of-the-art, studio-grade IMP “Invisible” Mic Preamps
- Phantom power on all microphone inputs
- Audiophile 24-bit A/D and D/A converters for ultimate signal integrity
- Processes 44.1 and 48 kHz sample rates
- External sample rate synchronization via wordclock or ADAT input
- Optical ADAT in/out interface for ultimate compatibility
- All mic/line inputs are routed to the ADAT output
- ADAT input can be routed to all Line outputs
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany