Boss BR1600CD Digital Recording Studio
Boss BR1600CD Digital Recording Studio
Pre-order now. Dispatches in 15-20 days*.
This product dispatches in 8-10 business days*.
Order today with Bajaao Express, and your product will dispatch in 24 hours
Special Import. Usually dispatches in 12-15 Days.
Special import. Dispatches in 5-8 days from International Warehouse.
This item is out of stock
This product has been permanently discontinued.
Bajaao India presents The BOSS's BR-1600CD 16-track recorder, the most popular and full-featured portable 16-track on the market, expands with a Version 2 upgrade. Already powerful with its eight XLR inputs for simultaneous recording, pro-grade effects, and backing tracks, the BR-1600CD with Version 2 upgrade (free for all previous BR-1600 units) improves and adds to the existing effects, including COSM bass amp models from the GT-6B, enhanced vocal tools, MIDI sync capability, and more. Also new to Version 2 €” the BR-1600CD can read BR-1200CD/1180CD song data, no conversion process necessary. 16-track (256 V-Track) digital studio with 80GB hard drive and CD-R/RW drive Record all 8 XLR inputs simultaneously€”ideal for tracking live performances Powerful onboard effects including COSM modeling for guitar, bass and vocals New Vocal Tool Box with auto pitch correction and Harmony Sequence function 16 individual Track EQs, plus 8 dedicated compressors Mastering Tool Kit with multi-band compression for loud and punchy CDs Create backing tracks quickly via independent Drum/Bass and Loop Phrase tracks USB port for easy data exchange, plus V-LINK video control COSM models added (derived from BOSS's GT-6B) Enhanced Vocal Tool Box for better vocals and backings MIDI Slave capable for control from external MIDI devices BR-1180CD/1200CD data compatible V-LINK requires Edirol DV7-PR with software version 1.50 or higher. The
Boss BR 1600CD Digital Recording studio specification:
- Track: 16
- V-Track: 256 (16 V-Tracks per each Track)
- Up to 8 tracks can be recorded simultaneously, and up to 16 tracks can be played back simultaneously.
- Maximum Useful Capacity / Recording Time
- Internal Hard Disk: 40 G bytes / Recording Time; 120 hours (conversion in one track)
- The recording times shown above are approximate. Times may vary depending on the number of songs and size of imported loop phrase that were created.
- The recording time s shown are the total for all tracks used. Therefore, if each of the sixteen tracks contain an equal amount of data, the length of the resulting song will be approximately 1/16 of the time shown.
- Signal Processing
- AD Conversion:24 bit, AF Method (Guitar/Bass), 24 bit,Modulation (VOCAL, MULTI-TRACK, STEREO TRACKS)
- DA Conversion: 24 bit,Modulation
- Internal Processing: 24 bit (digital mixer section)
- Recording Data:16 bit linear
- Sample Rate
- 44.1 kHz
- Frequency Response
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz (+1/-3 dB)
- Total Distortion
- 0.02 % or less (INPUT SENS: CENTER, 1 kHz at nominal output level)
- Nominal Input Level (Variable)
- GUITAR/BASS jack: -10 dBu
- MIC 1-8 jacks (XLR): -40 dBu
- INPUT 1-8 jacks: -10 dBu
- Input Impedance
- GUITAR/BASS jack: 1 M ohms
- MIC 1-8 jacks (XLR): 12.5 k ohms (HOT-COLD), 6.5 k ohms (HOT-GND, COLD-GND)
- INPUT 1-8 jacks: 22 k ohms
- Nominal Output Level
- LINE OUT jack:-10 dBu
- Output Impedance
- LINE OUT jack: 2 k ohms
- PHONES 1, 2 jack: 100 ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance
- LINE OUT jack: 20 k ohms or greater
- PHONES 1, 2 jack: 8 to 50 ohms
- Residual Noise Level
- LINE OUT jack: -90 dBu or less (INPUT SELECT: GUITAR/BASS, input terminated with 1 k ohms, INPUT SENS: CENTER, IHF-A, typ.)
- DIGITAL IN: S/PDIF 16-24 bit (coaxial type)
- DIGITAL OUT: S/PDIF 16-24 bit (coaxial type)
- USB connecter (B type)
- 130 x 36 mm (Backlit LCD)
- MIDI IN connector
- MIDI OUT connector
- USB connector
- DIGITAL IN connector (coaxial type)
- DIGITAL OUT connector (coaxial type)
- FOOT SW jack (1/4 inch phone type)
- EXP PEDAL jack (Stereo 1/4€? phone type)
- LINE OUT jacks (RCA Phono type)
- INPUT 1-8 jacks (unbalanced, 1/4€? phone type)
- MIC 1-8 jacks(XLR balanced)
- PHONES 1 jack (Stereo 1/4€? phone type)
- PHONES 2 jack (Stereo 1/4€? phone type)
- GUITAR/BASS jack (1/4€? phone type)
- Power Supply
- DC 12 V; AC Adaptor (Roland PSB-7U)
- Power Consumption
- 3 A
- AC Adaptor: PSB-7U
- Owner's Manual
- Effect Patch List
- DISCRETE DRUMS (CD-ROM)
- Size and Weight ( excl. AC Adaptor )
- 494 mm
- 19-1/2 inches
- 339 mm
- 13-3/8 inches
- 99 mm
- 3-15/16 inches
- 4.9 kg
- 10 lbs. 13 oz.
- The specifications are subject to change without notice.
Shop, buy and review Boss BR1600CD Digital Recording Studio at the lowest discount price in India with free shipping, EMI from authorized offical dealer with moneyback guarantee.