Boss DS-1X Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal
The DS-1X launches the famous BOSS distortion into a modern era of expression, delivering an unmatched level of performance for guitarists with an ear for tone. This next-generation stomp combines over 35 years of innovation in pedal design with the most advanced technologies, bringing you a completely new tonal experience that’s only possible with the legendary expertise of BOSS. Prepare to be amazed—the inspiring and ultra-responsive DS-1X will change your thinking about distortion pedals forever.
Boss DS-1X Features:
- Special edition BOSS distortion pedal with next-generation sound, feel, and tonal response
- All-new design provides a superior playing experience that’s unattainable with analog distortion pedals
- Powerful real-time processing adapts to your playing to provide ideal distortion tones in every register
- Enjoy perfect sounds over the entire fretboard, from tight, crisp tones on the low strings to fat, singing tones on the highest notes
- High-clarity distortion sound that’s never muddy or boomy, even when playing two or more notes at the same time
- Ultra-responsive to volume changes and picking dynamics
- Very low noise, even with high-gain settings
- Drive, High, and Low knobs offer a wide range of sound shaping not found in typical stompbox pedals
- Striking appearance with exclusive chrome knobs and control plate, plus vintage silver knob for battery compartment access
- Features BOSS’ innovative Multi-Dimensional Processing (MDP), realized with proprietary technology and custom DSP.
Boss DS-1X Specifications:
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Controls: Pedal switch, LEVEL knob, LOW knob, HIGH knob, DIST knob
- Indicator: CHECK indicator (Serves also as battery check indicator)
- Connectors: INPUT jack, OUTPUT jack, AC adaptor jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply: Alkaline battery (9V, 6LR61) or Carbon-zinc battery (9V, 6F22), AC adaptor (not included)
- Current Draw: 45 mA.