Buy Boss RC-50 Loop Station online in India - India's music equipment superstore.
BAJAAO India introduces the Boss RC-50, the most feature-laden Loop Station BOSS has ever built. With its seven footswitches you can manipulate three stereo phrase tracks simultaneously. Each track supports multiple overdubs, so phrases can be stacked one by one on each track, resulting in a monstrous layer of looped phrases.
Powerful tools for live performance
For bands that incorporate digital audio tracks, sequences, drum machines, and/or video elements into their live gigs, sync is not a luxury - it's a necessity. The RC-50 can be locked to an external MIDI clock source, ensuring that its loop performances are absolutely locked to the rest of the show. Internally, the RC-50 offers Loop Quantize for easy loop recording, plus Loop Sync (which enables all phrases to start in sync) and Tempo Sync (which matches the tempo of multiple phrases during playback).
To make recording as fun and inspiring as possible, the RC-50 provides a total of 379 play-along Rhythm Guide Patterns using real sampled drums in a wide variety of time signatures.
The RC-50's rear panel offers a variety of inputs (stereo Instrument ins, XLR input with 48V phantom power, mini-jack aux), outputs (1/4" stereo, 1/4" sub stereo outs, headphone out), and USB for importing WAV files from computers. MIDI in and out jacks are provided, as are 1/4" TRS inputs for accommodating an optional expression pedal and footswitches; up to four footswitches can be used simultaneously.
- 7 footswitches for intuitive control; realtime control of playback speed
- Play up to 3 stereo phrase tracks simultaneously, all synced to an internal or MIDI clock
- Ultra-long recording time (up to 49 min., mono), 99 patches (3 master loops per patch)
- Undo/Redo function for recording and overdubbing
- Center-cancellation feature
- Flat amplifier simulation feature
- Stereo input, dual stereo output, XLR phantom-powered mic input, stereo mini-jack aux input (for recording from an MP3 players, etc.)
- USB port for data/audio backup, import/export of loops as WAV files.