The Soundweb London BLU-GPX is a network-controlled GPIO expander which facilitates the cost-effective addition of Control Inputs, Logic Outputs, and Relays to systems requiring extra analog control/interfacing capability. The BLU-GPX features the same rich palette of Logic Objects found in other Soundweb London devices, two PoE-enabled Ethernet ports for communications and primary power, a 12VDC power connector for secondary power, a RS-232 port for compatibility with serial devices, a bank of user-configurable front panel LEDs, a user-configurable front panel LCD, a user-configurable piezo buzzer for audible indication, and locate functionality.
The BLU-GPX has 36 Control Inputs. As with the Control Inputs found on other Soundweb London devices, these Control Inputs can be connected to contact closures for controlling binary parameters, resistor ladders for controlling multi-state parameters, or potentiometers for controlling continuous parameters.
The BLU-GPX has 23 Logic Outputs. As with the Logic Outputs found on other Soundweb London devices, these Logic Outputs can be connected directly to voltage-controlled electrical components such as LEDs and relays.
The BLU-GPX has 8 integrated Relay Outputs, each with Normally Open (NO) and Normally Closed (NC) terminals. The Relays will open or close in response to HiQnet parameters, and they can be connected directly to resistance-controlled electrical components/circuits. These Relay Outputs reduce the need to source and deploy external relays.BSS BLU-GPX Features:
BSS BLU-GPX Specification:
- 36 Control Inputs (GPI)
- 23 Logic Outputs (GPO)
- 8 NC/NO Relay Outputs
- 47 Commons for Simple Wiring
- 12 Reference Connections for 3-Wire Mode
- 2-Wire or 3-Wire Mode Specifiable per Input Bank
- 1 Opto-Isolator for Fault Monitoring
- Rich Palette of Logic Objects
- 2 PoE-Enabled Ethernet Ports for Configuration, Control, Monitoring, Primary Power, and Redundant Comms
- 12VDC Secondary Power Connector for Power Source Backup
- 48 User-Configurable LEDs (Front Panel)
- User-Configurable LCD (Front Panel)
- 4kHz Piezo Buzzer for Audible Indication
- Bi-Directional Locate Functionality
- Chassis: 19" (single rack space)
- Display: LCD and 48 User-Configurable LEDs (Front Panel)
- Config: Software
- Logic Processing: yes
- RS-232: yes
- GPIO: yes
- Relay Contacts: 8 NC/NO Relay Outputs
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE): yes
- Watchdog Output: yes
- Connectors: 3.5mm Phoenix/Combicon
- Power Supply: Primary: IEEE802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE), Secondary: 12VDC, 19W external power supply
Shop, buy and review BSS BLU-GPX General Purpose I/O Expander at the lowest discount price in India with free shipping, EMI from authorized offical dealer with moneyback guarantee.