Bugera 1990 Classic 102 Watt Hi-gain Amplifier
BAJAAO India introduces the Bugera 1990 Classic 102 Watt Hi-gain Amplifier. You asked. We listened. And listened. And experimented for nearly a full year. We made the 1990 the first BUGERA amp to allow switching between full-throttle pentode or more harmonic triode (60-Watt) modes. We gave Clean and Lead channels separate master volume and reverb controls. We tossed in a dual-control footswitch others charge extra for. Then we used our powerful economies of scale and advanced manufacturing to produce a superb value that puts Biting British Tone within range of anybody who ever lusted after it.
We invite you to visit your nearest BUGERA dealer and fully check out the 1990. It’s unique and a classic all at the same time.
Bugera 1990 Classic 102 Watt Hi-gain Amplifier Features:
- Hand-built 120-Watt hi-gain amplifier driven by 4 x 5881 valves
- Classic 2-channel preamp design (Clean, Lead) featuring 3 x ECC83 valves for terrifying punch and mind-blowing gain
- Integrated high-class reverb with dedicated Reverb control for each channel
- Vintage Equalizer section with dedicated Bass, Mid, Treble and Presence controls
- Power switch to select between pentode or triode (60 Watt) operation
- Impedance switch (4, 8 and 16 Ohms) to match virtually any speaker cabinet
- FX Loop with dedicated Level control
- Frequency compensated Recording output
- Heavy-duty footswitch for Channel selection and Reverb included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life.