Bugera 6262 Infinium 120 Watt Ultimate Rock Tone Amplifier
BAJAAO India introduces the Bugera 6262 Infinium 120 Watt Ultimate Rock Tone Amplifier
Ultimate Tone Mastery
A lot of amp manufacturers call their Treble/Mid/Bass knobs “tone” controls. We call ours EQ because we spent a lot of time making sure that they each have a unique character. Treble really screams; Mid puts you about six rows into the audience; Low can add more growl than an angry Kodiak bear.
The Presence control is tailored to smooth out your tone or add enough bite to cut through any cymbal. It can bring new life to darker sounding instruments.
INFINIUM Valve Life Multiplier Technology
Our revolutionary INFINIUM Valve Life Multiplier technology is like having your very own technician inside your amp constantly monitoring and tweaking valve performance for the ultimate in tonal integrity and reliability. This revolutionary circuit not only optimizes the performance of each output tube, it dynamically balances the drive between them to more evenly distribute the load. With INFINIUM, your tubes last up to 20 times longer, saving you substantial money over the lifespan of your amplifier. INFINIUM also compensates for the effects of aging, automatically adjusting current levels to keep your valves sounding as good as the day they were installed.
If and when a valve does reach the end of its life, the system even tells you which one to replace. All you need do is replace the faulty valve and let INFINIUM take care of the rest for you. This all adds up to more consistent sound quality and longer life for your valves. Maintenance for valve amps has never been this easy!
Bugera 6262 Infinium 120 Watt Ultimate Rock Tone Amplifier Features:
- Hand-built 120-Watt amplifier driven by 4 x 6L6 valves (convertible to EL34)
- 2-channel preamp design (Clean/Crunch, Lead) featuring 6 x 12AX7 valves for thick and screaming hi-gain
- Revolutionary INFINIUM Valve Life Multiplier technology: – Extends the life of your amplifier’s expensive power valves up to 20 times. – Provides incredible reliability and consistent tone over the complete lifespan of your valves – No need for expensive matched valve sets – Allows you to mix and match any combination of compatible valve types and brands – Monitors performance of each power tube continuously and displays defective valves to allow for easy and individual replacement
- Integrated high-class reverb with dedicated Reverb control for each channel
- Independent Equalizer sections for each channel with dedicated Bass, Mid and Treble controls
- Classic Presence control per channel for efficient midrange sound shaping
- Heavy-duty footswitch for Channel selection and FX Loop function included
- Impedance switch (4, 8 and 16 Ohms) to match virtually any speaker cabinet
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life.