Casio CT-X9000IN 61-Key Portable Keyboard
- Features a 15W + 15W high-output amp and bass reflex speakers, demonstrating the full potential of the AiX Sound Source
- 61 keys with Touch Response, 64 Polyphony
- 800 Tones and 235 Rhythms
MRP: ₹ 23,495
AiX Sound Source delivers High Quality Tones and Rich Expressiveness
The CT-X Series comes with the AiX Sound Source, which can produce a wide range of sound qualities from powerful bass tones to clear high tones. The exceptional computing power of the high performance LSI reproduces the natural charm of acoustic instrument sounds, such as the agreeable change in tone when a piano key is struck, the sensation of a drum performance, or soaring strings. Dynamic tone changes also give its electronic sound exceptional expressiveness.
The high-speed digital signal processor is also applied for each sound type, such as melody, backing drum and bass, or organ. Even the standard ensemble for a keyboard delivers distinct sound for each instrument for an expressive performance.
High Output Amplifiers and High Performance Bass Reflex Speakers
As well as a 6W + 6W high output amplifier, the keyboard delivers a supremely realistic performance with powerful heavy bass, even when used alone without a PA system or external sound system, thanks to the high performance bass reflex speakers equipped with large magnets, and especially the newly designed bass reflex speaker enclosure that emphasizes low frequency.
Rich Functionality Supports Your Performance
Accompaniment For the Latest Music Scenes
The extensive library of built-in accompaniment patterns covers a wide range of musical genres, including modern electronic music.
Keys for each function are laid out in tile format. Easy to understand operation allows anyone to perform more intuitively.
High-Performance DSP and System Effects
100 preset types of DSP effect let you alter tones so they sound exactly as you imagined. Includes reverb, chorus and delay system effects. Effects can be adjusted on the fly, so you can give full expression to your music during live performances.
Extensive Registration Functionality Lets You Save Your Favorite Settings
Save up to 128 detailed keyboard setups, including tones, rhythms and tempo. Load and switch between them instantly as and when needed to deliver a gripping stage performance.
Record Phrases and Play Back with Phrase Pads
Record phrases so they’re ready to use at the crucial moment, and play them instantly, at the touch of a button. Easily create tracks which one person alone couldn’t perform, like band or ensemble performances, by recording overdubbed playback from the four phrase pads.
Full Suite of Production Functionality for Composing Your Music
17 track MIDI recorder to record your original music
The keyboard comes with a 16 track + 1 system track MIDI recorder so you can record up to 10 original songs with around 40,000 notes each. It also supports step recording and editing of recorded data. Take advantage of multi-track recording, recording individual instrument parts on separate tracks before bringing the whole piece together.
42 Channel Mixer Combines Multiple Parts At Will
The keyboard has a multi-channel mixer, ideal for mixing down. Refine expression during performances or make fine adjustments to music by controlling tone and effects channel by channel.
You can create original accompaniment patterns with up to 8 parts. They keyboard also has a full range of editing functions, such as: an easy edit function to create your own rhythm from a built-in one; a real-time recording function for directly entering and saving rhythms; or mixer settings for controlling the balance of each track or effect levels.
Ready for Expansion
Lots of Expansion Ports for Easier Performance, Songwriting and Editing
The keyboard has plenty of ports to connect to computers and audio equipment. You can even play along with music on a connected audio player. There are also assignable jacks for a sustain or expression pedal.
WAV Audio Data Playback
WAV audio files saved onto USB flash memory can be played on the keyboard using the USB TO DEVICE port.
User Area and Data Manager Software
Recorded song data can be saved in the user area, along with tones and rhythms you have edited. Casio’s Data Manager software lets you transfer data and save it to a computer, so it can be loaded on to another CT-X model keyboard.
*It may not be possible to load some data even on another CT-X keyboard due to differences between models.
- Keyboard : 61 standard size keys
- Touch Response: Sensitivity 3 types, Off
- Maximum Polyphony : 64 notes (32 for certain tones)
- Preset Tones: 800
- User Tones: 100
- Other: Layer, split (configurable split point, lower point, chord point settings)
- Reverb: 32 types, Off
- Chorus: 16 types, Tones
- Delay: 20 types, Tones
- DSP: 100 types (Can be applied to user tones using DSP editing.), DSP tones
- Equalizer (10 presets)
- 4-band User Equalizer
- External Input Effects : Center cancel (vocal cut) for input from the Audio In jack
- Beat: 0 (accented tone off), 1 to 16
- Tempo: Tempo value: 20 to 255
- Demo Songs : 3
- Built-in Songs: 30
- User-recorded Songs: 10
- USB Memory Songs: Playback of standard MIDI files (SMF format 0/1), CASIO MIDI files (CMF format) on a USB flash drive is supported.
- USB Audio Playback : Playback of audio files on a USB flash drive is supported.
- Supported File Formats: WAV format, 44.1 kHz 16 bit
- Other Functions: Center Cancel (Vocal Cut)
- Auto Accompaniment : Built-in Rhythms: 250
- User Rhythms: 100
- One Touch Presets 235
- Music Presets : 310 (With chord progressions)
- Number of Pads: 4
- User Phrases: 100 (4 phrases x 25 pads)
- Editing Mode: Copy, delete, phrase editing
- Affected Parts: Sound source parts, microphone input part
- Parameters: Part on/off, volume, pan, reverb send, chorus send, delay send
- Registration : Maximum 128 setups (8 setups x 16 banks), registration sequence
- Tone Editing : Preset tone editing, DSP editing
- Memory for storage of edited tones (up to 100)
- Rhythm Editing : New rhythm creation, rhythm editing
- Memory for storage of created/edited rhythms (up to 100)
- MIDI Recorder : Real-time recording, playback
- Keyboard Performance Recording: 10 songs, 17 tracks (1 system track, 16 solo tracks)
- Memory Capacity: Approximately 40,000 notes (per song)
- Editing Mode: Song editing, track editing, event editing, step input
- Overdubbing, punch-in recording
- Pedals : Sustain, sostenuto, soft, rhythm/song, expression
- Controllers : Pitch bend wheel, SUSTAIN button, PORTAMENTO button, MODULATION/ ASSIGNABLE button
- Other Functions : Transpose: ±1 octaves (-12 to 0 to +12 semitones)
- Octave Shift: Upper 1/Upper 2/Lower 1/Lower 2, ±3 octaves
- Tuning: A4 = 415.5 to 465.9 Hz (Initial Default: 440.0 Hz)
- Part coarse tune: For each keyboard part, ±2 octaves (-24 to 0 to +24 semitones)
- Part fine tune: For each keyboard part, ±99 cents
- Scales: 17 preset scales, scale fine tuning
- Auto Harmonize: 12 types
- Arpeggiator: 150 types
- MIDI : 16ch multi-timbre received, GM Level 1 standard
- Inputs/Outputs : USB Flash Drive Port: Type A
- USB Port: Type B
- Pedal 1 Jack: Standard jack
- Pedal 2, Expression Jack: Standard jack
- Headphones Jack: Stereo standard jack
- Audio Input Jack: Stereo mini jack/Input impedance 9 kΩ, Input sensitivity 200 mV
- Line Out Jack: Standard jacks x 2/Output impedance 2.3 kΩ, Output voltage 1.9 V (RMS) MAX
- Microphone Input Jack: Standard jack (Connect a dynamic microphone.)/ Input impedance 3 kΩ, Input sensitivity 10 mV
- Power Jack : DC 24V
- Power Supply : AC adaptor only
- AC Adaptor: AD-E24250LW
- Auto Power Off: Approximately 30 minutes after last operation; Can be disabled.
- Speakers : 10cm x 2 (Output: 15W + 15W)
- Power Consumption : 15 W
- Dimensions : W 94.8 x D 38.4 x H 11.6 cm
- Weight : Approximately 7.0 kg
- Included Accessories : Music stand, AC adaptor