To Register your Casio Product Please Visit - https://register.casio.in
Casio CTK-860IN Arranger Keyboards
Create music with your own or another region's local sound.
Casio CTK-860IN Features:
- 21 Indian rhythms and more for a total of 190 versatile rhythms
- 15 Indian tones, stereo sampled grand piano tones, and more for a total of 600 high-quality tones
- Enhanced high-quality basic functions!
- Powerful lesson functions!
- Designed and engineered to help you sound your best!
Casio CTK-860IN Specifications:
- Keyboard: 61 Piano-style keys
- Touch Response: 2 sensitivity levels, Off
- Sound Source: AHL
- Maximum Polyphony: 48
- Tones: 600 built-in tones (Including 15 Indian tones)
- Layer/Split: Layer, Split
- Digital Effects: Virtual Hall, Reverb (10 types), Chorus (5 types)
- Rhythms/Patterns: 190 built-in rhythms (Including 21 Indian rhythms)(10 user rhythms)
- Auto Accompaniment: Modes: CASIO Chord, Fingered 1, Fingered 2 (6th off), Fingered 3 (on bass), Full Range Chord
- Controllers: Start/Stop, Intro, Normal/Fill-in, Variation/Fill-in, Synchro/Ending
- Built-in Songs: 152 (Song Bank)
- Song Expansion: 10 songs maximum (up to 320KB total)
- Lesson Function: Step up lesson, Phrases, Lesson Part select, Performance evalution, Voice fingering guide (Lesson part: right hand, left hand, both hands)
- Metronome: Beats: 0, 1 - 9 (Tempo range: quarter note = 30 to 255)
- Recorder: 6 tracks x 5 songs (performance recording), 1 song (lesson recording), approximately 12,000 notes, real-time recording/playback
- Sampling Function: Maximum sampling capacity: :Up to 8 sounds, Maximum total sampling time: :Up to 10 seconds, Sampling sound input: AUDIO IN jack
- Key Transpose: 25 steps (-12 to +12 semitones)
- Tuning Control: A4 = 415.5 to 465.9 Hz (Initial Default: 440.0 Hz)
- Pedals: Standard jack (sustain, sostenuto, soft, rhythm)
- Display Screen: LCD with backlight
- SD Memory Card Slot: Supported SD memory card capacities: Up to 32GB(SDHC applicable), MAX. 999 songs / SMF (Format 0/1)*, CASIO format song playback, recorded song/CASIO format song/sampled sound/user rhythm/user scale/registration save/load, recorded song SMF format save, card format, file delete
- * Supports SMF Format 0 or Format 1 only for playback.
- MIDI: GM Compatibility: Level1, Terminals: USB
- Speakers: 12cm x 2
- Amp Output: 2.5W + 2.5W
- Input/Output Terminals: HEADPHONES/OUTPUT (standard stereo jack), SUSTAIN/DAMPER, AUDIO IN
- USB: type B*, EXTERNAL POWER (9.5V DC), * USB cable (A-B type) required to use USB terminal for computer connection.
- Rhythm Editor (10 user rhythms)
- Registration: 32 setups (4 sets x 8 banks)
- Music Preset: 305 presets
- One Touch Preset: 190 sets
- Auto Harmonize: 12 types
- Arpeggiator: 90 types
- Preset Scale: Equal temperament + 16 types
- Octave Shift: ±2 octaves
- Music Challenge
- Rhythm/Song controller
- Piano/Organ Button
- Pitch bend wheel
- Chord Book.
- Free Adapter (LAD-6)
This Keyboard Stand is perfect for musicians who just want things strong, simple and affordable. All you need to do it simply place the keyboard on top of the stand and the rubber grips hold it in place to prevent slipping. Ideal companion for home and stage!
- Keyboard Gig Bag Specifications:
- Heavy-duty Nylon outer
- 18mm High-density foam padding
- Luggage-grade zippers and extra stitching at stress points
- 2 Pockets for cables, adapter, and footswitch
- 246cm x 84cm x 25cm
The BAJAAO Microfiber Polishing Cloth is made of 80% polyester and 20% nylon. One strand is 10 times finer than silk and 100 times smaller than a human hair. Microfiber is preferred for its very lightweight, super absorbency, and rapid drying properties. The polishing cloth rapidly absorbs up to 7 times its weight in moisture and can be used safely on any surface. Polishes your guitar to a brilliant shine.