Model No: WK-240
Casio WK-240 Keyboard
The WK-240 combines all the characteristics of a portable compact keyboard in a unique way. 76 dynamic-touch keys and 600 impressive AHL tones ensure an unforgettable musical experience for musicians with an eclectic taste in music. The in-built Hall effect button makes each performance unique: At the touch of a button, concert hall reverb can be applied to the sound of the keyboard, adding authenticity to your own performance. The three-level step-up learning system encourages creative development and is perfectly complemented by the entertainment functions, including 180 stirring rhythms and 152 songs.
Casio WK-240 Features:
- 76 piano-look, touch-sensitive keys
- 600 AHL keyboard voices
- 48-note polyphony
- Hall effect button (at the touch of a button, concert hall reverb can be applied to the sound of the keyboard)
- Step-up learning system
- 180 rhythms
- 152 songs
- 10 digital effects
- Registration memory
- Sampling function
- Scale tuning
Casio WK-240 Specifications:
- Keyboard: 76 piano-style keys
- Touch Response: 2 sensitivity levels, Off
- Sound Source: AHL
- Maximum Polyphony 48
- Tones: 600 built-in tones
- Layer/Split: Layer, Split
- Digital Effects: Virtual Hall (1 type), Reverb (10 types), Chorus (5 types), Auto Harmonize (12 types), Arpeggiator (90 types)
- Rhythms/Patterns: 180 built-in rhythms (10 user rhythms)
- Auto Accompaniment: Modes: CASIO Chord, Fingered 1, Fingered 2 (6th off), Fingered 3 (on bass), Full Range Chord, Controllers: Start/Stop, Intro, Normal/Fill-in, Variation/Fill-in, Synchro/Ending
- Built-in: Songs 152 (Song Bank)
- Song Expansion: 10 songs maximum (up to 320KB total)
- Lesson Function: Step Up Lesson, Phrases, Lesson Part select, Performance evaluation, Voice fingering guide
- (Lesson part : right hand, left hand, both hands)
- Metronome: Beats: 0, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 (Tempo range: quarter note = 30 to 255)
- Recorder: 6 tracks x 5 songs (performance recording), 1 song (lesson recording), approximately 12,000 notes total, real-time recording/playback
- Sampling Function: Maximum sampling capacity: :Up to 8 sounds, Maximum total sampling time: :Up to 10 seconds, Sampling sound input: MIC IN / AUDIO IN jack
- Other Functions: Rhythm Editor (10 user rhythms), Registration: 32 setups (4 sets x 8 banks), Music Preset: 305 presets, One Touch Preset: 180 sets, Auto Harmonize: 12 types, Arpeggiator: 90 types, Preset Scale: Equal temperament + 16 types, Octave Shift: ±2 octaves, Music Challenge, Rhythm/Song controller, Piano/Organ Button, Chord Book
- Key Transpose: 25 steps (-12 to +12 semitones)
- Tuning Control: A4 = 415.5 to 465.9 Hz (Initial Default: 440.0 Hz)
- Pedals: Standard jack (sustain, sostenuto, soft, rhythm)
- Display Screen: LCD with backlight
- MIDI: GM Compatibility: Level1, Terminals: USB
- Speakers: 12cm x 2
- Amp Output: 2.5W＋2.5W
- Input/Output Terminals: HEADPHONES/OUTPUT (standard stereo jack), SUSTAIN/DAMPER, MIC IN /SAMPLING, AUDIO IN, USB: type B, EXTERNAL POWER (9.5V DC)
- Power Requirements: Batteries: D-size x 6, AC adaptor: AD-E95100L
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 1,161 x 385 x 134 mm
- Weight 6.9kg (Without batteries)
- Included Accessories: Music stand, song book
Bajaao Microfiber Polishing Cloth
The BAJAAO Microfiber Polishing Cloth is made of 80% polyester and 20% nylon. One strand is 10 times finer than silk and 100 times smaller than a human hair. Microfiber is preferred for its very lightweight, super absorbency, and rapid drying properties. The polishing cloth rapidly absorbs up to 7 times its weight in moisture and can be used safely on any surface. Polishes your guitar to a brilliant shine.
This Keyboard Stand is perfect for musicians who just want things strong, simple and affordable. All you need to do it simply place the keyboard on top of the stand and the rubber grips hold it in place to prevent slipping. Ideal companion for home and stage!
Sennheiser HD180 Headphones
Yet another wonderful rendition as far as headphone engineering is concerned, the HD 180 is a pair of headphone that delivers superior audio quality Sennheiser is known for. The entry level music accessory offers a rewarding listening experience and belongs to our portable entertainment headphones’ section.
This dynamic stereo portable entertainment headphone delivers a powerful replication of sound and a rich, crisp bass response. Sennheiser HD 180 also flaunts a closed back design and is capable of attaining passive attenuation/ effective isolation of background noise.
Besides, the portable entertainment headphones have a solid construction and are quite comfortable to use.
Buy the Sennheiser HD 180 online and simply enjoy!
- Frequency response (headphones): 21 - 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 24 Ω