Cort CR200-SP BCT Electric Guitar has a classic design with a single cut and design with glued neck.
The body is made of mahogany. Designers firm CORT made mahogany neck with rosewood grip. Grief has 22 frets fret markers as white dots.
Bore Tool - 629 mm. Special bridge Tune-O-Matic and Stop Bar tailpiece provide tuning stability and long sustain.
Pickups CORT Dynamic Active (HH). CORT CR200-SP BCT is an excellent choice for novice musicians.Cort CR200SP-BCT Specifications:
- The design of the guitar: set neck
- Housing made of mahogany
- Grief mahogany
- Fingerboard rosewood, rounding radius 12 "(305mm)
- Frets: wide (2,7 mm), 22 frets
- Bore: 629 mm
- Inlay: white dots - fret markers
- Tuners: cast
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic
- Pickups: CORT Dynamic Active (HH)
- Electronics: 2 volume controls, 2 tone controls, 3-way switch
- Accessories: nickel
- Strings: D'addario EXL110 (010-046).