Cort CR50 Les Paul Style Electric Deluxe Guitar Bundle comes with:
- Cort CR50 Guitar
- Guitar Case
- Guitar Amplifiers
- Guitar Tuner
- Instrument Cable
- Polishing Cloth
Cort CR50 Electric Guitar
The new CR50's classic design features a single cutaway and arched maple top The Powersound PSLP-1F & PSLP-1R (H-H) pickups give the CR50 classic humbucker punch at a value price.
Cort CR50 Specifications:
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Body: Agathis
- Neck: Canadian Hard Maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood, 12" Radius(305mm)
- Frets: 22 / Large (2.7mm)
- Scale: 24 3/4" (629mm)
- Inlay: White Dot
- Tuners: Cap Covered
- Bridge: T.O.M Bridge & Stop Tailpiece
- Pickups: Powersound Pslp-1f & Pslp-1r (H-H)
- Electronics: 1vol, 1tone, 3way Toggle
- Hardware: Ni (Nickel)
- Strings: (010-046)
- Colors: Bk - Black, 2t - 2tone Burst.
Bajaao Deluxe Electric Guitar Case:
Vault ET-06 Features:
- 7/10" (18mm) foam padding
- Rugged Cordura outer shell and inner shell
- Backpack-style carry straps.
BAJAAO Microfiber Guitar/Instrument Polishing Cloth:
- Easy to use clip on tuner for ukulele, guitar, bass, violin, Chromatic. Suitable for adults and children
- Clip onto head stock play a string and the tuner displays the note played
- Tuning Range: A027.5Hz)-C8(4186Hz);the tuner can turn 360 degrees
- Tune up or down to get the needle straight on the note for perfect tuning every time
- Battery: CR2032(Not included)
The BAJAAO Microfiber Polishing Cloth is made of 80% polyester and 20% nylon. One strand is 10 times finer than silk and 100 times smaller than a human hair. Microfiber is preferred for its very lightweight, super absorbency, and rapid drying properties. The polishing cloth rapidly absorbs up to 7 times its weight in moisture and can be used safely on any surface. Polishes your guitar to a brilliant shine.
BAJAAO Standard Instrument Cable - 3 Meter
The BAJAAO Standard Instrument Cable Straight to Straight uses Ultra High Clarity Plugs - the conductor is soldered directly to the tip with silver solder to maximize signal flow, a 99.9% pure copper low strand count conductor, 23 pF/ft low capacitance, and a 93% spiral shield for excellent RF rejection. This cable was designed for rugged stage use and to provide superior performance at a bargain price, with better sonic characteristics and performance than all instrument cables in its class.
Marshal MG Series MG10CF Guitar Combo Amp:
- Compact size for practice and small jams.
- Carbon fibre look and feel
- Critically acclaimed Marshall analog tone
- Frequency Dependant Damping adds resonant low-end and realistic, tube amp-like feel.